CHAPTER 19.5

TIME SKIP

Grau: We have them shot! Start of attack!

Bolognesi: Shooting main montage!

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The guns of Grau and Bolognesi fire.

POV THIRD PERSON

The Iron Blood fleet is sailing at a speed of 20 knots without being aware that they are being attacked by two ships that should not exist.

¡BBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!

Eugen and Odin were victims of the Grau and Bolognesi attacks

Eugene: ¡AAAGGHHH!

Z1: (shock) What the hell?

Z23: Where are they attacking us from !?

Roon: I see them! They're 30 ° to starboard! Distance 20 km!

Z23: That is impossible! They are so far!

Roon: But there is no doubt that they shot, hehehe, well, let the massacre begin!

Roon left at full speed and charged recklessly, against the enemy, Grau and Bolognesi had already seen Roon through the radar and the combat system of both Peruvian ships prioritized Roon as a priority threat to incapacitate.

Grau: Priority, ship sailing at maximum speed towards our location.

Bolognesi: I've got you covered.

Grau: Fire!

BAM! BAM!

Both Peruvian ships fired at Roon, Roon, seeing this, tried to initiate evasive maneuvers, but could not, some shots from Grau hit Roon, also all Bolognesi's projectiles hit Roon increasing the damage.

Roon: AAAGHHHHH!

Odin: Silly don't get out of formation!

The shots from the ships continued against the Iron Blood fleet, the hits were precise doing severe damage against Odin and Roon.

Eugen: Damn it! Push them! Z1 and Z23 torpedo sweeps!

Z1 and Z23 tried to get closer to get in range of torpedoes, but each time they tried to get closer Bolognesi made deterrent shots against the destroyers making them unable to fire torpedoes.

Z1: We can't! The enemy knows what we do!

Eugene: ¡Tch! Zeppelin!

Graf: 12 minutes!

Eugen: The fucking machine! Shoot! Shoot!

Z1: My cannons don't have the power to get it!

Eugen: Okay! I will do it!

BAM! BAM!

Prinz Eugen fired her main guns, but unfortunately Eugen's fire control cannot get reading due to two reasons, the color of the hull of both Peruvian ships absorbed the waves of Eugen's radar and also the Bolognesi frigate the shape of the hull and the superstructure that absorbs radar waves making them difficult to detect by radar at long distances.

Eugen: Tch! I don't have clear readings.

Eugen kept firing, but unfortunately none of her shots hit her enemies.

Then Eugen saw that the enemy fired their cannons once more, the projectiles hit Eugen slightly damaging her hull.

Odin: Keep shooting!

Roon: Got it! I'll put those bitches back on fire!

Odin and Roon joined Eugen and fired as well, but all the projectiles couldn't hit their enemies.

Grau: You know? I believe that the enemy is not going to surrender, this war of deterrence is not working, we must severely damage them.

Bolognesi: But our guns lack offensive power against the armor of a heavy cruiser and armored aircraft carriers.

Grau: Yes, shoot the Exocet.

Bolognesi: Seriously, but if we do, they ...

Grau: Yes, but it reduces the destructive power, remember the operation "Sagittarius" of the JS Mirai.

Bolognesi: Oh, that Japanese cartoon, but it will take 5 minutes.

Grau: I don't care, we walk away, [Killer 1, please put them back, buy us 5 minutes]

Chipana: [Understood, I'll buy you time]

The Chipana submarine began the attack once more.

Chipana: Exocet 1 and 2 shoot.

Two missiles were ejected from their launch tubes and after leaving the sea they fired the booster rocket, then the missiles eject the rocket and pass to the turbojet, the SM-39 missile fly at supersonic speed and hit Eugen and Odin with the destructive power reduced to 50%

Eugene: ¡AAGGHHHH!

Odin: ¡AAAGHH!

Both German kansen fell into the sea wounded, but she was not knocked out.

Chipana: This is ridiculous, this is becoming a pain in the ass, we should eliminate the enemy.

Odin: Eugen, we should retire.

Z23: Are you okay?

Odin: I'm fine, but my arm is broken and part of my rig is incapacitated, what about you Eugen?

Eugen: I am not well at all, I have a wound in my abdomen, I received a direct hit, right in my part with less armor.

Z1: (Terrified) this is serious Eugen! You have an open wound!

Z23: (Scared) My God! Blood comes out like an open tap!

Z23 started treating Eugen's wounds as fast as she could, in the end she was able to stop Eugen's bleeding.

Chipana: [This is Killer 1, the enemy apparently received serious damage and they are treating the wounds of a comrade]

Grau: [Didn't I say not to seriously damage the enemy fleet?]

Chipana: [Don't blame me if the missile hit the lower armored zone, it had reduced the destructive power of my missiles by 60%]

Grau: [I understand, wait for orders, if you are lucky the enemy will retreat on their own, keep me informed]

Chipana: [Understood]

Returning with Eugen's fleet, she is assessing the situation, her fleet had received a lot of damage and she is no longer in a position to continue fighting.

Eugen: We are retiring, the mission has failed.

Roon: tch! This time we were defeated.

Iron Blood's fleet turned 180 ° and returned to the empire for repair.

Chipana: [The enemy has withdrawn, the combat is over]

Grau: [Understood, our patrol hour is over, RTB!]

Wales: [This is the base in Pearl Harbor, a fleet of siren has attacked the base, we do not know the number of enemies, please return all ships that are on patrol to help repel the enemy.]

Bolognesi: [Oi, that?]

Grau: [Changes of plans! We return to base to help Azur Lane!]

Chipana: [Understood, wait for me, I can't navigate as fast as you guys]

Grau: [Understood, we are waiting for you]

And so the Peruvian ships returned to base as fast as they could.

TO BE CONTINUE..........................