CHAPTER 19

POV GRAU

I am walking down the hallway to the bedrooms and heading towards the dining room for breakfast.

Bolognesi: Good morning commander!

Grau: Good morning Bolognesi.

Chipana: Good morning Commander.

Grau: Good morning.

I walked with my comrades until we reached the dining room and after waiting, Nevada served our breakfast, then we looked for a place to eat, when we found it we sat down and started having breakfast.

Grau: Girls we're on patrol today, don't forget.

Bolognesi: Yes, we already know.

Chipana: It's a shame not to be able to participate in the submarine patrols.

Grau: Don't worry, the most powerful ships are currently guarding the base.

Bolognesi: Well, Chipana also wants to have the credit of being on the front lines.

Grau: (Sigh) I also want to be there, but hey, it can't be helped.

POV THIRD PERSON

300 km west of the Base, Purifier gives a very long yawn.

Puri: (Irritated) My God, the wait is killing me, I don't know why Observer told me not to attack the base until the patrol fleet leaves the port, I can attack and burn that base down.

Observer: [I already told you not to attack, in that base there is a terrifying ship, according to Smasher, she told me that woman was the one who killed a clone of her a few months ago]

Puri: [Oh? I think at that time I also lost a clone of mine]

Observer: [Whatever! Don't attack until the patrol fleet leaves! Also, use the confusion caused by the Iron Blood fleet that is on its way]

Puri: Tch.

POV GRAU

The time has come when my fleet and I have to go on patrol.

Grau: Are they ready?

Bolognesi: Ready.

Chipana: There are no problems, we can go whenever you want.

Grau: Okay, let's go.

We summoned our rigging and began to navigate towards the maritime border of the base, in that location we will be able to use the full potential of our radars, Chipana using her sonar she could patrol in international waters, after all, my friend's stealth is capable of compete with America's submarines.

Grau: (But comparing with the primitive sonars of this world it would be impossible to find and defeat my friend, but if the enemy manages to defeat my friends, that is by luck)

We started our patrol.

POV PRINCE EUGEN

We sailed to Pearl Harbor, we had to do something, the Sakura empire is in danger and if we did nothing, one of our allies that manages the eastern Pacific could be defeated and Red Axis would lose power in the Pacific, so we could not allow the Empire Sakura falls, in addition, I have plans to steal the Orochi plans, building a ship identical to the Orochi could have a deterrent advantage for Azur Lane and the Royal Navy, also our power would increase drastically.

Eugen: Alright girls, let's get this right, when we're close enough, Graf Zeppelin do the honors.

Graf: (sigh) I understand.