Chapter 7

POV THIRD PERSON

It is noon and an anchor ship in the port, this ship although it belongs to the navy, it is not a warship, armed with only a quadruple mount of 40mm Bofors cannons for its AA defense, she is Vestal, when she goes down from her ship she sees Hornet and Hamman rushing to her location.

Hornet: VESTAL! (hugs Vestal) It's a relief to have a repair ship, I'm saved.

Vestal: (embarrassed laugh) Sorry for the delay, surely you must have some damage right?

Hornet: Yes, after all, Red Axis gave us a monumental beating, if not for Ne-chan and the Royal Navy, I don't know what would have happened to us.

Vestal: Then I'll be very busy.

Hamman: (depressed) By the way, how is Yorktown?

Vestal: Well, she ...

Hornet: Well, she's like always right?

Hamman: I see.

Hamman is very depressed and Hornet can't bear to see that face when she gets behind Hamman and grabs her skirt and lifts it up.

Hornet: THERE IT GOES!

Hamman is outraged by this fact recovering her true personality and jumps towards where Vestal is.

Hamman: (blushing with embarrassment) What the hell are you doing pervert !?

Hornet: (smiles) She is my dear older sister, don't forget, she never gives up, she will conquer the oceans again like old times.

Vestal: By the way, how is Enterprise?

Hornet: Well she's fine, she hasn't suffered any serious or severe damage, just scratches.

Vestal: (sigh) I'm very happy.

Time skip.

On the other side of the base on the beach the girls who are off duty are playing to avoid stress.

Javelin: (A little doubtful) Huh? Can you find out why I am here?