CHAPTER 21

POV ALMIRAL HIPPER 0619 HOURS

Hipper: (Very annoyed) Tch, that fucking busty cow, what does she think? Send me out to infiltrate the Empire's secret shipyard?

Yes, I am very angry with my little sister, if unfortunately she is the commander of my division so I have to obey her.

I walked while looking around, it is an abandoned place and it is covered by the undergrowth of the forest, perfect to hide an entrance, after walking for a while I was able to find the entrance.

Hipper: (Happy) I found it.

The entrance is quite large, I walked in and I could see several shipyards in poor condition, apparently a secret shipyard used to work here, but I could see a path built recently and it led to a deeper place and I followed that path, entering I could see Orochi and was very surprised.

Hipper: (Shock) Is that Orochi? It is a very large ship and why does it have a siren configuration?

When focusing my vision I could see Kaga on the foredeck of the Orochi, Kaga is speaking something, but unfortunately I did not hear what she said.

Kaga: Orochi! Set sail!

Hipper: What did she say? Woah!

At that the earth began to shake and the dust fell on me.

Hipper: (terrified) This is bad! This place is falling apart!

I used all my strength to run towards the exit. I looked back as I ran.

Hipper: (Scream in terror) HHIIIIIIII!

I could see that the cave collapses and I was able to get out of the cave without problems, without a doubt it is my first time that I thank for being flat, due to not having excess fat in those places I was able to run well.

Hipper: (Annoyed) And to think that my flatness saved my life.

Because I am in a very high place, I could see the battleship Orochi leaving the port of the empire.

POV THIRD PERSON

The earth began to shake out of nowhere causing the kansen of the empire to wake up unexpectedly, Nagato the empress of the empire watches all this from the window of her residence.

Nagato: Tch, I should have confined her, I didn't think she would act like this.

Mutsu: (Worried) Nagato-nee, do you think Orochi can be activated?

Nagato: I don't think so, but the possibility is not zero. (Complains) AAHHGGGG! THIS WOMAN! KAWAKAZE!

Kawakaze: (Appearing out of nowhere) Yes, what does Nagato-sama want?

Nagato: Call a meeting with the high ranking kansen.

Kawakaze: Right away.

Kawakaze leaves the room leaving a very stressed Nagato.