Chapter 28: LABOR

Turning to face him, she sees his lips curling into a smile, making her heart warm and fuzzy.

He slowly puts his arm around her, giving her time to refuse. When she doesn't, he pulls her against his chest.

Leaning into her he whispers, "You called me by my name, back in the hallway."

"I...I apologize-"

"Don't...I like it."

Laila feels her core clench upon hearing his words. He tilts her chin laying a kiss on her neck.

Biting back her moan, she closes her eyes, feeling him suck on her skin.

"Mmh!"

Stephan feels her arousal placing his lips on hers, his hand traveling down pushing up her dress as he caresses her skin.

She puts her hand on his cheek, bringing his body closer to hers. The king moves on top of her, using his knees to prevent himself from putting all his weight on her.

Breaking the kiss, he stares at her, a bright pink burning her cheeks.

His hand has moved up to her hips when he asks, "Can I?"

Laila nods slowly, a shy smile on her face. Immediately, Stephan kisses her again, both his hands successfully pushing up her dress, the bunched-up material sitting on her stomach, as he cups her rear, massaging it.

She moans into his kiss, her wetness oozing down her thighs. Leaving her lips, he begins to trail kisses, sucking on her skin, down to her collar bone. "Oh!" the young woman moans when she feels his hands cupping her breasts, and playing with her nipples.

He takes off the rest of her dress, admiring her bare body, her erect nipples, making his length strain against his pants.

Laila throws her head back, the pleasure from his mouth on her extremities, divine. Moving his hand down to her folds, he begins to work expertly up, and down before pushing two of his fingers inside her.

Hypnotized by her moans, he moves faster, using his thumb to play with her button as he sucks on her neck. Her right hand on his chest, moves down inside his pants, grabbing him. Stephan groans, from her touch, as Laila feels herself coming, her body shaking under him.

She pants breathlessly, his face mere inches away from his. "Should I continue?"

"Yes," she replies eagerly, her hand leaving him, as she watches him discard his pants. No matter how many times she has seen him, it still surprises her, at how big he is.

He hovers over her, and she spreads her legs invitingly. The king places his lips on her, as he pushes himself inside her. Laila's moan is swallowed by his lips, as she arches her back, feeling him stretch inside her, his length touching her walls.

Breaking the kiss, Stephan groans as he begins pumping in and out of her. Staring at the beautiful woman under him, he gets harder just by watching her breath come out in small pants.

"Ah!" she moans out as he begins to move faster.

"Fuck" he groans, pulling out, flipping her on her front, and ramming back inside of her.

"Stephan!" she screams, her rear up, as his hands dig into her, moving faster. Pulling her up, he massages her breasts, his chest against her back, both of them on their knees, as he continues to thrust inside her.

"Oh gods, I'm...I'm," she moans, feeling him getting bigger.

Letting out a groan, he comes inside of her, Laila biting her lip, as the feeling of him coating her walls, makes her come undone too.