Chapter 9

No one's POV 

Summer, Mason, Angel, Lucy, and the children were now waking through the village heading towards the main hall where they will introduce the children to Kai and Silver. Angel still had William in her gentle embrace and Wilson had run ahead to inform Kai and Silver about their arrival. 

As they were walking threw the village the children were taking in all they could. The village looked like one that you would find in the medieval times ( Or a really fun video game :) ). They saw a couple of shops, an Inn, several houses, and a large garden containing different types of vegetables. They saw other wolves of different ages going throughout the village. Rachel even saw a group of wolf pups playing near a stream.  However, the children were also quick to notice that all the other wolves were all staring at them. Which made them a little afraid and nervous. 

Rachel's POV

Rachel was becoming more nervous by the second. She got so nervous that she hugged the leg of who she thought was Summer but really it was Lucy. 

Lucy looked down and could only smile at the little girl's attempt to hide from everyone else. Rachel then looked up and once she realized who she clung to she backed off and quickly apologized. 

Rachel: "I-I-I'm sorry miss Lucy." She said nervously.  

Lucy then knelt down to the girl still smiling. She reached out and placed a hand behind Rachel and spoke very softly to her. 

Lucy: "It's ok little one I understand you are nervous about everyone looking at you." She said smiling at her. "Hey if it helps you can hold my hand. "

Rachel: "Ok." She said with a little more confidence. 

Rachel then reached up and Lucy gently took her hand in hers. The two then started walking together. Rachel liked the feeling of Lucy's warm soft fur encompassing her hand. She also didn't feel so scared anymore. As they were walking Lucy heard some of the wolves around her talking about them. 

???: "That is so cute." A female said with a smile." 

???: "Look how small they are." A male said curiously.  

Lucy then looked up to see Summer looking at her. Summer then mouthed the words thank you to her which she replied with a simple nod of her head. 

It didn't take long for the group to make their way to the main hall. And as they were walking more and more wolves left their duties and began to follow them. Soon it looked like the whole village was right behind them all watching with curiosity. 

Angel carefully put William down at Summer's feet and Lucy walked William over to her as well. Summer then took a deep breath and then looked to Mason and then to her pups with a smile on her face. 

Summer's POV

Summer: "Ok children we are now going in to see Kai and Silver and we will tell him what Mason and I have decided about you all. But just know that no matter what he says you will be a part of our family this I swear." She said with a warm smile. 

All children: "Ok Summer we're ready."

Summer smiled at them then looked up to Mason. 

Mason: "let's go." He said motioning to the door. 

With that Summer, Mason, Lucy, Angel, and the children walked up the steps and entered the main hall. Once inside the children quickly took in the room. It was a massive room with a stone floor and wooden floors. There was a large fire pit in the middle of the room. to the right and left of the fire pit, there was a door that lead into another room. Above each door was a balcony that had a small staircase leading up to them. And at the end of the room were two large chairs. And sitting in the chairs were two wolves the children assumed were Kai and Silver. They also notice Wilson was in front of them explaining something to the two.