Chapter 19

I JUST WANT TO SAY I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. WORK HAS BEEN KILLING ME ALSO WITH THE VOTE FOR THE KIDS PETS SEVERAL OF YOU GUYS WANTED TO SEE A WOLF AND A FOX. SO I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU ALL WANTED ME TO ADD A FOX PUP WITH THE WOLF AND BEAR CUB. LET ME KNOW DOWN IN THE COMMENTS DOWN BELOW. BUT NOW HERE IS THE CHAPTER PLEASE ENJOY. 

No one's POV

The rain still poured down and the air was filled with the pounding sound of thunder. And on top of the hill the alpha ghoul and what remained of his pack stood watching the sleeping wolf village. 

Alpha ghoul's POV

The rain ran of the alpha's pale skin while he just stood there staring at the main hall knowing full well that the two younger human children in there. But he couldn't attack them due to the Alphas of the pack guarding them. 

Alpha ghoul's mind: " They think that they can protect those kids from me?" He thought angrily to himself. "Soon their blood will be mine." 

Just then one of his ghouls slowly approached him  and spoke out. 

Ghoul: "Um master can i ask you something?" He said with a scared tone. 

The alpha ghoul let out a growl of annoyance while he turned around to face his follower. 

Alpha ghoul: " What is it?" He said with hate. 

Ghoul: " I was just wondering something? The wolves are now hunting us and, the children are protected by the alphas and their best fighters." He said nervously.

The alpha ghoul walked up and stood up to his full height towering over his follower. Who was now shaking while keeping his eyes to the ground. 

Alpha ghoul: "So what is you point?" He said staring him down while bearing his teeth.

Ghoul: "Well sir why not just leave them. We won't be able to..... AKK!!!!"

Before he was finish his sentence the Alpha ghoul slashed his throat with his claws. The ghouls grabbed at his throat while blood flowed out of the wound. He then fell to his knees followed by him falling to the ground lifeless. 

Alpha ghoul: "Their family built their farm on the edge of our territory so I gave their father an option. I told him that if he didn't give me his oldest and youngest offspring as payment for living next to us. Or I would destroy his entire family." He said while looking over the rest of his followers. " The father said that he would never give me what I wanted so, I killed him and his pathetic wife. And now I will fulfill my promise and get the blood of those brats. And anyone that gets in my way will feel my wrath!" He said raising his voice. 

Then another ghoul stepped forward and spoke out.

Ghoul: "And you will have what is rightfully yours master." He said while bowing his head.

The alpha ghoul then turned around and once again looked over the village. 

Alpha ghoul: "Indeed I will and I will kill anyone of those wolves that gets in my way." He said motioning to the whole village. 

The other ghouls just looked on over the village trying to figure out a way to attack the village and get the children away from the wolves. 

No one's POV

As the ghouls watched on the rain came down harder and harder. And inside the a hut Wilson and his family were peacefully sleeping all except one. Susan was tossing and turning Angel's bed. Because Angel gave it to her while she slept in a bed role beside her.