Chapter 11

No one's POV

The sun warmly shining with crystal clear blue skies accompanied with a small gentle breeze blowing through the forest. The sounds of birds singing and the wolves going thru out their daily routines filled the air. 

And inside a small hut on top of the hill a family was peaceful resting inside. 

William's POV  

William was still sleeping on Summer's chest his his head resting just under her neck. He slowly stirred awake from his slumber by a gentle rubbing on his back followed by a gentle voice calling out to him. 

???: William wake up dear it's time to get up. 

William slowly opened his eyes only to be met with Summer's green eyes and her warm smile. Upon seeing this he couldn't help but smile. 

William: Morning mommy. He said with a smile. 

Summer just leaned forward and nuzzled the boy causing him to laugh a little. After a few seconds of her nuzzling him she leaned forward still holding him to her chest. As she got out of bed William looked over and noticed that everyone else had already gotten out of bed and were all sitting at the table while Mason was standing by a cooking pot stirring the contents inside. 

Summer placed the boy on the ground and walked over to Mason while William joined his siblings at the table. Though Max had to help him get up on the bench near the table since it was just out reach for him. Once he got seated Susan spoke up. 

 Susan: So trying to hog mom to yourself. She said with a chuckle. 

William: No I had a nightmare she was just helping. He said lowering his head.

Susan: I'm just messing with you lil bro. She said smiling. 

William perked his head up and gave her a big smile. 

Just then Summer and Mason walked up and placed bowl of meat and veggi stew in front of the children. 

Mason: Eat up my pups we need to start our day. He said with a smile. 

Everyone dug into the food that was in front of them. And the children made sure to compliment the chef. 

Rachel: This is so good. She said taking another bite. 

Mason: Thank you little one. He said chuckling. 

Summer: Although you should have seen him when he first tried to make this. She said grinning madly. 

Max: Why what happened? He said tilting his head. 

Mason: We don't need to relive that dear? He said nervously. 

Summer: Well when he first made it he put to much salt in it and, when I took a bite I quickly spit it out.

The children started to chuckle at her story but she wasn't finished. 

Summer: O and when I spit it out I actually spat it all over his face. She said laughing. 

The children were now laughing loudly while Mason just sat there with his hand on his head.