Chapter 12

No one's POV

Kai, Mason, and Max were walking thru the village to the main gate to meet up with the older pups of the village for a hunt. However in preparation for the hunt Max asked if he could run back to his new house and get something. Kai allowed him out of curiosity of what the human needed. After a few minutes Max came into view with his backpack on and some kind of object that Kai has never seen before. 

Max's POV

Max assumed the wolves would be hunting with spears and bows and arrows. He knew how to use a bow cause his father taught him how to use one a few years ago. But, since he wasn't a master at using a bow he thought it would be a good idea to grab his father's AR-15 for the hunt that way he could have at least a better chance of killing something. 

When the boy got back to the two waiting wolves both of them looked at what he had with confused look on each of their faces. 

Kai: "Max what is that thing?" He said pointing to the rifle. 

Max: "It's an AR-15 it belonged to my father and I thought it would be help me out with the hunt. If that is alright you sir?"

Kai: "I don't see why not." He said nodding in approval. 

Max returned his nod and put his arm thru the guns sling and letting the rifle rest on his shoulder. With that the three restarted their walk to the gate. After a seconds they three finale made it to the gate were Max saw five other wolves standing by the gate. He saw three males and two females who all looked the same age or a little older than Angel. 

Max noticed that the males were all leaning against the left side of the gate and were talking with each other until they noticed Mason and Kai walking up. When the noticed they shot up and stood in front of them. 

The first wolf had orange and brown fur and had a very muscular body. He wore a leather shoulder pad on his right shoulder. The pad was connected with a strap that was connected to piece of armor that covered his stomach along with a leather short pants that went down to his knees.  

Name: Tullius 

Name: Tullius 

Height: 10' 5'

Age: 18

The next wolf he saw had brownish red and white fur. He had a smaller body build and was a tad smaller than everyone else. And for clothing he only had leather pants on that went down to his knees.