Chapter 24

HEY THERE EVERYONE TROOPER-JJH HERE. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE. I HAD A VERY BAD HAND INJURY AT WORK. BUT NOW I'M BACK AND READY TO FINISH THE STORY. SO WITH THAT SAID LET'S GO. 

No one's POV

The skies were painted wonderful colors of red, orange, and yellow as the sunset beyond the horizon. Not a single cloud was in sight all while a gentle breeze rustled the tree leaves. Forest critters were finishing up their daily routines and heading into their homes for the evening. 

And within the village, the wolves were all finishing up their tasks for the day. Kai was currently leading Summer and Mason thru the village with a massive grin on his face. He told them that he had one more surprise for them before they went home. 

Summer's POV

Summer was walking behind Kai while holding William against her chest with his head leaning against her shoulder. The boy was clearly exhausted from his long day at the blacksmith shop seeing how he almost immediately fell asleep in his mother's arms. 

Mason: "Alpha can you please stop this nonsense and just tell us what you want to show us." He said in an annoyed tone. 

Kai looked back at Mason with a massive grin on his face. 

Kai: "Sorry my friend but you will just have to wait until we get there." He said happily.

Kai then looked back in front of him while continuing to walk forward. Mason however let out an annoyed growl. Summer lifted a hand and gently placed it on Mason's shoulder causing him to look at her. 

Summer: "Calm down my mate I'm sure whatever alpha needs to show us is important to learn all of this." She said with a gentle smile on her face. 

Mason: "I guess you are right my mate but, I wish he would hurry up so we can get back home to the rest of our pups." He said in an irritated tone. 

Just then Kai stopped turned around and spoke out. 

Kai: "We are have arrived." He said excitedly while motioning towards a building. 

It was a two-story building with a deck located on the first and second floors. The first floor had walls made of stone while the second floor had wooden walls. the entire roof was made out of thatch and several wooden pillars aligned the outside keeping everything up. 

Upon seeing the building, however, Summer and Mason quickly recognized it

Summer: "Alpha why are we at Wilson and Lucy's shop?" She asked curiously.

Kai: "Well follow me inside and I will show you." He said walking towards the door. 

Both Summer and Mason followed Kai up to the door and watched as he gently pushed the door open. Upon the door being open they quickly heard two familiar voices calling out.