Chapter 20

No one's POV

The sun was shining high in the sky above the village while a gentle breeze blew thru. Everyone in the village had worked hard and, fully cleaned up all the debri left by the storm. Now everyone was going about with their usual tasks. 

Also William had asked Kai if he could help out any of the wolves. Kai was both happy and impressed with the boy's drive to help out others around the village. After thinking about it for a few seconds Kai knew the perfect wolf William could help. 

William's POV

William was walking with Kai while the wolf pup he found followed him close behind. 

Even though the children didn't have their new pets for very long. Already the wolf pup seem to bound with William while the bear cub bounded with Rachel. 

Anyway Kai was taking them to the village blacksmith. He told William that the blacksmith always need help so, he would be a great person to help out. The boy could barely contain his excitement. As they were walking towards the blacksmith shop William started to hear the sounds of a hammer pounding metal, followed by the scent of metal and smoke filling his nose. 

The closer they got the louder the sound became. Soon they arrived at the shop and William saw a big shirtless muscular wolf he had white and brown fur and wore long leather pants standing at an anvil diligently hammering a piece of hot metal. 

Name: Elrindir

Name: Elrindir

Height: 12' 8''

Age: 45

The wolf then looked up from his work and kindly spoke out to someone who was inside the house next to the forge. 

Elrindir: "Dear can you please bring me some water please?" He said calmly. 

Just then the door to the house opened up to reveal a beautiful female wolf who was dressed with a full leather chest covering along with a long leather skirt. She was holding a water skin in her hands and made her way over to her mate and handed him the skin to which he drank heavily.