Chapter 10

No one's POV

The wolves were walking through the village towards their home. The children were still hugging their necks showing no sign of letting go. Summer and Mason couldn't help but let a few more tears fall from their eyes. But these were tears of joy because their greatest dream had finally come true. They finally had a family. And they would hurt anyone who would dare come between them and their new pups. 

As they were walking through the village the other wolves were staring at them with mixed emotions. Some were smiling and happy for the couple while a few should signs of disgust. But no matter what the others thought Summer and Mason were going to love these kids with all their hearts. 

After a few more seconds The new family finally came to their home. 

Mason's POV

Mason and Summer arrived at their home and gently stirred the children in order to show them their new home. 

Mason: "Children look we are home." He said with a big warm smile. 

The children looked up and looked towards where Mason was motioning to and when they saw it they couldn't believe their eyes. 

It was a nice house with log pillars and a stone wall. There was a little porch with a wooden rail surrounding it. They also noticed a little garden on the right side of the house. 

William: "This is our home

William: "This is our home." He said with Joy. 

Summer: "Yes dear it is." She said looking down at the boy. 

Mason and Summer gently set the kids on the ground and then lead them into their new home. Once they opened the door the children were taken back from what they saw. The whole house was one room with everything needed to survive comfortably.

 The whole house was one room with everything needed to survive comfortably

Left side