Introduction

Heaven. The most beautiful place anyone could be at.

And I am enjoying it with my best friend, Rose.

"So, how have things gone down there?" Rose asks.

"Not too bad. Other than dealing with that evil magician. But hey, at least I don't have to deal with him anymore, right?" I chuckle before noticing Rose frowning. "Is everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! It's just been awhile." Rose says.

"I know! It feels like it's been forever since I've seen you! Hey, speaking of that, how come you didn't remember me when you cleaned out the studio?" I ask.

"I remembered you. I just couldn't mention you without being upset. So, I just decided to not take a risk."

"I don't blame you. It was hard to say Luke's name when-" I stop then look down. "Sorry, I-"

"Don't worry about it. It happens." Rose says.

"I know. Anyways wha-" I feel a pain in my neck all of a sudden. I cry out in pain as Rose runs to me.

"Are you okay?" Rose asks.

"I-I don't know."

"Oh no." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"The stamp. It's still there." I feel my neck and gasp. That stamp still existed. The one he put on me before I left the club forever.

"Oh my gosh. B-But, how do you know about it?"

"I've been watching you. Now, come on. We need to get you far away before it's too late!" She grabs my hand and we start running.

"Rose, what's going on?" I ask.

"Your stamp came back, Emma. That means he's trying to find you again!" Rose yells.

"W-What? But he killed me again!" I shout.

"That doesn't mean he can't bring you back! Anyways, enough talking. Keep running!" But before we could move one more step, my body starts fading.

"Rose! Why am I disappearing?!"

"It's too late. I'm sorry, Emma." She sighs before stepping back.

"Too late?! Where am I going?! ROSE!" I shout before disappearing forever.

After a few minutes, I appear in a different place. Why does this place look so familiar? I look around and try to find anything that would help me figure it out.

I stop for a second when I see a folder filled with music. I opened the folder and dropped it right away. The first song on there made me realize where I'm at.

And that song was 'Other Side of Hollywood'.

Here it is!!!! The sequel of 'Invisible Phantom'! Now, for starters, I'd like to say thanks for all of the support! I will be making a cover, cast+playlist, and possibly a trailer soon! So stay tuned for those! However, the cast+playlist and trailer might be posted after a few chapters! If you saw the first book, you pretty much know the cast. I'm probably not going to add any new characters. However, I will be adding new music! Anyways, hope summer is going well! Have a great day!!