Chapter 7

Warning! This is going to get a little graphic! There will be mentions of blood/killing. If you would like to skip this chapter, let me know so that I can summarize if needed.

After looking at the picture for a while, I finally put it away. I sigh and look up at my mirror. In the corner of my eyes, I could see someone standing there. It was Reggie.

"Reg?" I say.

"I-I'm sorry, Emma. I tried to stop him." He whispers.

"Who?" I ask. Before he could answer, blood starts coming out of his mouth. He falls to the ground as I run over to him. "Reggie! Please don't leave me! Come on, keep breathing!"

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

So welcome to the brotherhood

Where you won't be misunderstood

As I hear that, I look up and around. 

"Hello? Is someone there? Please help him! He's dying!" Before I could shout anything else, Reggie disappears. "Reggie?"

"What did you do?" I look up and see Alex in tears.

"I-I didn't do anything-"

"You're a monster! Why did we ever trust you?!" He shouts.

"Alex, I didn't kill him! I swe-" He screams in pain as he falls to the ground. I run over to him to see if he's okay.

"W-What did I do wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing, Alex. Y-You did-" He then turns to some sort of magic dust.

You got nothing to lose

"Leave my friends alone!" I shout. I know it's Caleb. He's trying to get in my mind!

"Friends?" I turn around and see Julie. "If we're friends, then why are you hurting us?"

"That's not me, Jules. That's-" I hear a loud noise and see Julie fall to the ground with blood coming out of her chest. "Julie! What is wrong with you?!" I scream at Caleb, or whoever is doing this. "They're all innocent!"

Everything has got a price

But happiness is free

"This doesn't make me happy!" I shout.

"And yet you continue to kill the band?" 

"Luke..."

"I thought we were family." He says.

"We are! I would never try to hurt-"

"And yet you did. I always knew you were never on my side, That's why you stayed with our parents."

"It wasn't like that..." I whisper.

"I know you wanted your spotlight, but you should have known that you always had it. While it took me years to get to that moment."

"I-I'm sorry Luke." I start tearing up.

"I just wanted my sister back." He says as his voice cracks.

"I know, Luke-" Before I could say anything else, he's gone. "Why did you choose me?"

You know you want to take a chance

And be a little bit bad

"Why me?! I'm not meant for this!"

"Oh really?" I turn around and see Caleb.

"Bring them back." I say.

"Too late for that, dear. Now you'll have no choice but to stay here forever!" He laughs as a cloud of smoke appears around me.

"NOOOOOO!" I shout as I close my eyes. After a few seconds, I open them and hear complete silence. I look around and realize.

It was just a nightmare...