Chapter 9

Reggie's POV

2 hours ago...

I can't believe it. Willie just told me that the love of my life is back. How? She disappeared. What if he's just saying that to bring us back? I can't go back there. There's too many memories that I'd rather forget.

"Reggie!" Alex yells.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Luke asks.

"Y-Yeah! I was just thinking of what Willie said." I whisper.

"Me too. Can we really trust him again? What if this is Caleb's plan to bring us back?"

"Why would Willie lie to us? I mean, he's helped us from the beginning. Why lie now?" Alex asks. He's right though. I could tell how hurt Alex felt.

"You're right. But how could we tell if she's back? We don't know where she is." I say.

"If Willie is the one who told us she's alive, I have an idea of where she's at." He says.

"Is it safe to go back to the club? I-I mean-"

"Luke, we have to. This is your sister. If she's really at the ghost club, then we need to get her out." I explained.

"Right. Let's go!" We teleport back to where this chaos started. The Hollywood Ghost Club.

"Do you guys see Willie anywhere?" Alex asks.

"No. But we need to find him or Emma." Luke says. We start walking around as fast as possible. All of a sudden, the lights go out. "What the-"

"Ladies and gentleman, today marks the new Hollywood Ghost Club! Please welcome our new owner as she presents a great show to us!" The announcer says.

"New owner? So Caleb wasn't planning on anything?" Alex questions.

"I guess not." I shrug.

Woah

Ladies and Gents this is the moment you've waited for

That voice... it sounds so familiar. I try to look around for the singer, but the stage is covered in smoke.

"Dude! Snap out of it! We have to go find Emma!" Luke yells. But that is her...

"R-Right. Sorry." I say. We keep walking around, but have no luck finding her.

"Are you sure she's actually here?" Luke asks.

"Yeah! I swear she-" Before Alex could finish his sentence, a huge puff of purple smoke appeared on stage. All of a sudden, a girl falls from the ceiling. As she lands, the dancers and singers freeze.

This is the greatest show!

"Oh my gosh." I whisper. While everyone cheered, I stood there with a terrified face. It really is her. What happened to her?

"Emma? S-She's the new owner?" Luke questions.

"She can't be! She wanted to leave this place the moment she could!" I shout.

"We have to go find Willie! This isn't right!" Alex yells.

"You two go look for him. I'm going to go talk to her." Luke says.

"Okay, be safe!" I say.

"She's my sister. Why would I ever feel unsafe around her?" He asks.

"You're right. Let's go!" I tell Alex as we run off. After searching everywhere, Alex stopped running.

"I give up. He's nowhere to be found." Alex says.

"Hey, maybe he's looking for us. Or he's being assigned to something. But you know he would never try to avoid you." I say.

"You sure about that? He avoided me before."

"But that was because he'd get caught. If Emma is really the owner, she would never keep him away from us."

"True." Alex says.

"We should go find Luke." I suggest. Alex nods his head as we walk towards the rooms. Before we could take another step, Luke teleports out.

"Let's go!" He shouts.

"Did you talk to her?" I ask.

"Yeah, and it did not turn out well."

"How?" Alex asks.

"She's changed! T-That is not my sister!" He says as he starts tearing up.

"Hey hey hey. Everything will be okay. Let me go talk to her." Alex says. He walks into the room and me and Luke sit there.

30 minutes later....

Alex walks out slowly with a small frown on his face.

"How did it go?" I ask.

"Umm not too well." He whispers.

"I can't do this anymore!" I say before walking in.

Here I go...

Hopefully I can bring her back.

Hey everyone! So I tried something new and made a whole chapter of a different point of view. So I apologize if it's terrible!

Credits to VioletDawn0964 for the idea of this chapter!