Chapter 27

I walk around the club and see all of the people talking and having a good time. Is it really worth going back? And changing everything again? I mean, this is what I wanted. And I don't know if I want to get rid of it.

All of a sudden, I feel a sharp pain in my chest. What is going on? Oh no, don't tell me it is what I think it is. But wait, I thought that disappeared?

"Emma!" I turn around and see Willie.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"Well, I talked to the boys about everything that's going on..."

"And?"

"They're willing to do whatever it takes to help you out." He says.

"Oh really? And it took them this long to do that?" I ask.

"W-Well, I'm sure they wanted to from the start. They just-"

"Just didn't know my story. That's how every hero and villain story works." I roll my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Just go find the boys." I sigh.

"Okay..." He teleports away as I walk up stairs.

This battle isn't over.

I will get my band back.

30 minutes later...

I walk back and forth, still waiting for them to return.

My gosh, how long does it take to bring three boys back?

"Where is she?" I hear someone ask.

"I don't know! Maybe she-"

"Well there you boys are! I thought you'd never show up!" I chuckle.

"We're not here to play games!" Luke yells.

"We're here to bring Emma back." Reggie says.
"And how do you think you can do that?" I smirk. Luke takes a step forward as I hold my hand out. "I would stop right there. After all, I have all the power Caleb does. So... that means I can do this!" A blast of light comes out of my hand and hits Luke in the chest. Alex and Reggie run over to him as I laugh. "Ouch! That looks like it hurts!"

"Why would you do that?!" Alex shouts.

"Because this battle isn't over. If you want to bring your friend back, you're going to have to fight for it!"

"We- We will do whatever it takes!" Luke yells.

"Fine then, game on!" I throw my arms down and activate the powers.

They all move around to corners.

Ah, so they wanna play it this way.

Challenge accepted.

"Emma, we don't want to hurt you!" Reggie yells.

"Aww, so sweet. Unfortunately, that's not how this is going to work." I snap my fingers, which causes them all to get shocked in the chest. "You boys just don't seem to get it, do you? You're not going to win!"

"Just because we don't have the power you have, doesn't mean we can't win!" Alex says.

"Oh really? Not even for your little friend?" I snap my fingers again and Julie appears right in front of me. I grab her and pull her closer to me, so she doesn't escape.

"Let her go! She didn't do anything wrong!" Luke shouts.

"So defensive! I guess that's why she fell in love with you!" Everything became silent between the two after those words came out.

"Emma, please... don't do this." Reggie whispers.

"Or what? You're going to leave and forget about me again? Yeah, not happening!"

"I would never leave you! Look, I know what happened in the past was wrong. And I still regret it to this day. But this isn't the real you. And I know it isn't. You've been hurt so many times, and I wish I could take it back. I wish everything could be different. I wish we never ate those hotdogs. I wish we could have been together again and continued Sunset Curve. Emma, there are so many things I regret. But it's not too late to change our future. And I still want you in it. Please, come back to us." He says.

I freeze for a moment, then let go of Julie. I walk over to Reggie with tears coming down my face.

"Do you really mean that?" I ask.

"Every word." He whispers.

"Wow... I-I never thought of that. If only the others felt that way." I smirk as the stamp shocks them all again. "Touching speech, really it is. However, I'm not going back. And there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Not even me?" I turn around and gasp.

She's back....