Chapter 29

I go back to my room and sigh. Well, this is it. Time to say goodbye to everything. But, at least I can start a new journey. I walk over to my mirror and turn it on.

"Why did she leave?" Julie asks.

"I think that was her way of saying goodbye to Emma Covington." Rose sighs.

"So, we think she's back?" Reggie asks. Rose nods her head as everyone cheers.

"I can't believe it! My sister is back!" Luke shouts.

"But wait, will she come back to us?" Alex asks.

"I think she has to deal with someone first." Willie smirks.

"Yeah! That magician is going down for good!"

"But will she come back?" Reggie asks.

"Dude, Willie already said-"

"That doesn't mean she won't stay at this club." Reggie whispers.

"Look, I know I messed up. And I created this mess by not believing in her. But deep down, I know she wouldn't hesitate saying no to us. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to bring her back with us. I won't lose my sister again." Luke says.

"You know, if she heard this right now, she'd be proud of you. Although you might not believe it, you are seriously the best brother she could ever have." Alex says.

"Thanks, Alex."

"I think we should go practice a song of hers. And when she's ready to come back, we'll have our next lead singer of Julie and the Phantoms." Julie offers. Wow, that's amazing. I never thought she would do that.

"That sounds like a great idea! And she could help you and Luke write our next songs!" Reggie suggests.

"And help book our next gig!" Luke says. They all high five each other after that.

"Wow, this band really is back." Reggie chuckles.

"It sure is. Anyways, you all should go practice. I think Emma would love to see what you did." Rose says.

"Alrighty, let's go then!" Julie says. She runs over to her mom and gives her a hug. "Thank you, for everything."

"Anytime, kid. I'll see you later!" She says before teleporting away.

"You guys ready?" Julie asks as she holds out her hand.

"Ready as we'll ever be!" Reggie says as they hold each other's hand and teleport out.

As my mirror turns off, I start chuckling. I grab a picture and slam it to the ground. The glass shatters as my laughter grows.

"Aww, boys... You didn't think this was the end, did you?"