Chapter 4

"I feel like it's missing something." I say as I look around the club.

"And what is that, miss?" A henchmen asks.

"It's just not... my style."

"What would you like me to do?" He asks.

"Hmm... actually... nothing." I form purple dust in my hand and blow it all around. Ah, that's more like it. The club has more purple and... pizazz! "Perfect. Actually, I will have you do something for me. Find Willie. And tell him to meet me in my room. I have a task for him." I chuckle.

"Will do." He walks away as I head to my room. I start taking my makeup off until Willie teleports in.

"You wanted to see me, Emma?" Willie asks.

"Ah yes. I have a task for you." I say.

"Alright. What's up?"

"I want you to go find my band. And tell them I am back." I order.

"Your band?"

"Oh sorry, I meant my ex-band." I chuckle.

"I'm confused..." He whispers.

"My band? Sunset Curve? The ones who betrayed me for that little girl." I explain.

"O-oh right. Sorry, for some reason I was thinking-"

"Just go find them." I say.

"Yes ma'am." He turns around and starts walking away.

"Oh. And Willie?" He turns back around slowly.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Don't tell them who the owner is. I'd rather keep that a surprise." I chuckle. He nods his head and walks out. This will be fun.

I walk over to my mirror and tap it. All of a sudden, I see Willie looking around the city. Ha! It works! Now, let's see if he will live up to his promise. He walks towards the Orpheum before running into Alex.

"Hey! Oh my gosh, it's been a while! How have you b-"

"Alex. We umm, we need to talk." Willie grabs his hand and teleports to where Luke and Reggie are.

"Woah, hey Willie. What brings you here?" Luke asks.

"I have to tell you guys something. It's kind of shocking." He says.

"Don't tell me Caleb's planning on something again." Reggie says. Oh Reg, sweet and innocent Reg.

"Not exactly...."

"What's going on?" Alex asks.

"She's back." Willie sighs. There it is. The moment we've all been waiting for.

"Who's- No. She can't be. Caleb killed her!" Luke yells.

"But he brought her back!" Willie yells.

"Wait.... Don't tell me she's still at the club." Reggie says. Ha! You wish!

"I-I don't know. But I do know she's looking for you."

"That's great! Where is she?" Alex asks.

"I-I can't tell you. Not yet. But I'll at least take you to see her. That is, when I find her." Willie says.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me!" Luke says.

"Liar!" I say as I throw something at the mirror, causing it to turn off.

I know they don't really care. They just don't want me to be here. They don't want to see their member in the spotlight again. They never saw the good in this club. Willie finally teleports back.

"So... did you talk to my band?" I ask.

"Yeah! They were so happy to know you're back!" Willie says.

"Excellent! In that case, I think it's time for them to see me again!" I exclaim.

"Awesome! Where should we meet them?" He asks.

"Right here, of course!" I chuckle.

"Oh... about that... I told them-"

"I heard what you said. However, it's never too late to surprise them. Besides, I'm back, aren't I?" I ask.

"Yeah, but-"

"Stop worrying, Willie! They'll be fine!" I say.

"Right, right. This club isn't the same as before. I trust that you'll make it better." He says.

"Thank you. Now, let's show them how amazing it really is to be on the other side of Hollywood!" I chuckle.