CHAPTER 21

I didn't speak with Draco since that night. I always tried to avoid him as much as I could, and it seemed easier than I expected because he was avoiding me too.

It really hurt, and I missed him in every shape of his person, his laughter, his way of speaking, his cuddles, and our talks when we were alone.

I missed everything connected with Draco Malfoy, and it hurt more knowing he was giving up too. we were both so stubborn to face each other, but at the same time we would have argued if we talked again about that.

It was too good to be true, and now it could be only a good memory.

I was trying to face the situation with optimism, thinking that I had my friends by my side, and that if I could pass the exams, I would stay with them, but the truth was that I couldn't go on without him.

On the other hand, I couldn't forgive him, what he had done and what he was keeping doing was bad. Yes, he continued to be an Umbridge's spy with his friends, and they were looking for us, for Dumbledore's army.

But the beginning of May already arrived, there was only one month left for the school year, and we were all sure they wouldn't find out anything.

The beginning of May also meant the arrival of the exams I had to take to stay at Hogwarts.

I thought about those exams for two entire months, I was a little scared to fail, but I was aware of my knowledge, I studied a lot every day, because I wanted not only to pass them, but also to succeed.

"Are you scared of the exams of tomorrow?" Harry asked me while we were having our breakfast. It was Sunday, we didn't have any lessons, so I could review all the topics of every subject. I had already asked Hermione if she could help me, and she accepted.

"so much, I'm starting to think I will not pass them" I said after eating some cereals

"don't be silly Hannah, you will excel in everything, I know that" Harry said smiling at me, he really meant it. I was really happy that there were people that wanted me to stay at Hogwarts. Even though it passed a year, I wasn't used to have real friends yet.

I smiled back at him. I looked up at the Slytherin table, and I could see Draco looking in my way. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, but I looked down, and I continued eating.

"Ok Hannah, if we have to review everything, it's better if we go." I nodded at her, and I finished my juice.

"oh, c'mon Hermione, you always have to ruin everything" Ginny said looking at her

"If we want Hannah to be here next year, she has to study with me. By you all" she said seriously. I smiled and waved my hand to them.

We passed the entire day studying. Hermione asked me everything of all subjects, and I knew everything. I really hoped that anxiety wouldn't have played a bad joke on me.

I was exiting the library alone, because Hermione had already gone to eat something at the Great Hall with Harry, Ron, Ginny and Neville. While I was walking, I saw professor McGonagall walking towards the Great Hall. I smiled at her.

"Oh, Miss Nolan, good luck for tomorrow, I know you'll succeed" said hastily.

I smiled at her "I hope so, professor. Thank you" and she kept walking. I reached the Great Hall, and I sat near Dean, who was talking with Seamus about something about quidditch.

We talked about something, but I only wanted to eat something, and go to bed, even if it was very early. I wanted to be rested as much as possible.