CHAPTER 44

We were in a cottage I had never been to, near the sea. Ron thought of that place. I was probably too distracted to think straight of some place safe.

"Hannah?" the voice seemed distant, I felt like I was in a bobble and I couldn't move

"Hannah" someone touched my shoulder making me wake up from my trance. It was Hermione

"Are you ok?" I nodded "can you explain to us what had just happened, and why you were there?"

I sighed. I explained everything, from the beginning when Draco came to Hogwarts to warn me to the moment we disapparted to that cottage.

"So now it is possible to disapparate and apparate to Hogwarts?" Harry asked me, and I nodded

"And Draco said that he came to you as soon as he knew what was going on?" Ron said.

I nodded again. I was really tired, but I knew I had to go back to Hogwarts.

"look, I'm sorry that I didn't say that I saw Draco with the death eaters that night, or that I knew he was a death eater. I just wanted him to be safe. But now I have to go back. I want to stay, but there are people who are waiting for me" I said

They all three nodded, but they let me stay there for another hour just to stay together and to tell me what they had done in the past months.

They were in very danger everyday, but they were smart, and they had been able to survive all of that.

They also told me about the Horcruxes. Three were missing, and they didn't know what and where they could have been.

"we have something though" Harry said "before your arrival, Bellatrix found in Hermione's bag the real sword of Gryffindor, but we managed to convince her it was a fake. The goblin said that there is a fake sword in her vault at Gringotts. We want to go there, and check if something is there. She looked terrified when she thought we went in her vault"

I nodded "I can go with you. I know that this would mean to leave Ginny, Blaise and Theo alone, but I think they could understand, right?"

Ron looked at Hermione who was looking at Harry waiting for his answer

"I think it's better if you go back there. I know we didn't let you know anything, but I think it will all be over soon, and I need you there" I nodded.

A part of me knew he would have answered that way.

"just be safe, and do nothing stupid okay?" they all three nodded

I hugged all of three before going back to Hogwarts

"look after them, I count on you Mione" I told her whispering during the hug, and I could feel her nodding.

"Bye you all, be safe. I love you"

"we love you too Han" Ron said smiling.

I thought about Hogwarts, and in a few second, I was in the same corridor I was the night before with Draco.

It was dawn. I looked at the empty corridor.

It should have gone in a different way, he should have been here, with me, saying to me that everything was going to be okay.

I knew he had to behave like that, for his own safety. But it hurt not to be with him, again.

I squeezed tight the ring, closed my eyes and just imagine he was there. I took a deep breath. Everything was going to be fine, at least I hoped so.

I ran to my dorm, trying not to make any noises and not to be seen if someone was there

When I opened the door two strong arms surrounded me