CHAPTER 26

I went to the Gryffindor common room directed to Harry's and Ron's dormitory. When I reached it, I found Harry and Ron starting to pack since we had to leave in two days.

"Hi boys" I said entering the room. They smiled at me. I sat on Harry's bed.

"Harry, I have to ask you something" I said. He looked at me confused, he nodded as if to tell me to continue.

"I thought that maybe right now you don't want to go to your uncle's and stay alone for most of the summer. So, um, I thought that maybe you want to come with me to America. You can stay at my place with my parents and we will have fun. I'll show you the city, and whatever you want." I said, he didn't answer me immediately

"You know, maybe it's a bad idea. I don't know. Just think about it" I said smiling, but I felt embarrassed.

He nodded and I stood up, directed to my dorm.

"Hannah" I turned around, he was smiling

"I think it is the best idea. I'll write to my uncle and say that I'll not coming back. Is it ok for your parents?" I smiled and I ran to hug him

"Sure" I said nodding.

"I have an idea too" Harry and I turned, and we looked at Ron, who assisted the entire scene.

"You two and Hermione can come at my place in August. We can spend the last month of summer together" I nodded I was sure my parents would have allowed me to go.

I was really happy, and, maybe, I would have passed the first summer with some friends. I couldn't wait.

Two days later we were on the train back to King's Cross. Hermione, Ron, Harry and I were in a compartment and we were talking about what we were going to do that summer, and stuff like that. I was very excited to pass the holidays with Harry, I knew we were going to have so much fun, and I would have been able to deepen my friendship with Harry.

I was sitting near the door, Hermione next to me.

We were talking about what we were going to do during August, when we would have been together, when the door of the compartment opened. I looked up, and I saw Draco standing in front of us alone.

"Hannah, can we talk?" I looked up to him, and then I watched my friends, they seemed to be worried about Draco's presence.

"It's better if you go away Malfoy" Ron said

"It's ok Ron" I said smiling, I turned around to look at Draco "Yes, sure" we walked away.

We didn't talk until we found a free compartment. We sat close together, and I kept looking at him, until he started talking.

"Hannah, I'm very sorry about everything that happened these months. My parents forced me to take part at the Inquisitorial squad just because they wanted me to give a good impression to Umbridge, since she has a very respectable position in the Ministry, but I have never wanted to deal with that. I knew Potter and his friends were plotting on something, but I have never said anything about that because I knew you took part in whatever it was. That afternoon when we found out about Dumbledore's army, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I had to follow them. I didn't want to" he said without taking his eyes off mine. I sighed, I knew he was telling the truth, and I believed him.

"So, why didn't you tell me at first?" he had many opportunities to tell me about everything, but he has never done it.

He sighed, taking my hand in his "I was afraid you didn't believe me. I thought that it was too late and that you thought it was just some excuses" I nodded

"and why are you telling me all of this now?" I asked

"Because I don't want to lose you Han, I'm going to see you in three months and I don't want you to think that I'm an asshole" he said, and I smiled

"You are an asshole, but I don't care about that" he looked up at me and smiled

"it's okay, nothing has happened" I looked at him

"I have missed you so much, I really wanted you to be there in the last few months" I said getting closer to him

"I know, I've missed you too Han" he took my face in his hands and he kissed me softly.

We smiled while we were kissing. I missed him, I missed everything related to Draco Malfoy, and now, that emptiness in my chest was filling up with his presence, and that kiss.

We broke the kiss and he looked at me

"Now, you have to tell me everything about your exams. I really wanted to be there for you. You looked so happy when you found out the results" I smiled at the memory. I told him everything he wanted to know, and he did the same with me. We stayed there for a long time. I felt happy, really happy.

"Harry is going to come with me to America" I said to him, he didn't seem very happy about it.

I smiled "I did ask him, because I know he doesn't want to go to live alone with his uncle, and after everything that happened at the ministry, I think it's better for him" he nodded without looking at me

I smiled "Are you jealous, Malfoy?" I said laughing and tickling him

"Stop it" he said smiling, but I continued

"Hannah, stop it or you will regret this" he said, he started laughing very hard, and he couldn't stop.

"Nope" I said laughing too.

he took my hands and made me stop. I was laughing so much that my cheeks hurt. But now he was starting to tickle me. I was ticklish a lot and I started to writhe laughing

"Stop it, please" I said laughing hard

"Nope" he said repeating what I said earlier.

I started to writhe so much, and he stopped. We both stopped laughing, but I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling while looking at him. I liked that part of Draco. He was so pure, no one knew that part of Draco, and I wondered why he didn't want to show it.

"Promise me you will write to me as much as you can" I said

"I promise. And you promise you won't do anything regrettable with that Potter" he said looking at me

"I promise" I smiled and kissed him

"that necklace is very pretty" he said looking at my neck

I touched the necklace on my neck, I hadn't taken it off since the day of the ball.

"It was you. You gave me that, didn't you?" he nodded smiling

"I hoped you liked it" I hugged him

"It is perfect. I had never taken it off" I said, and he smiled kissing on the forehead

"so that means that one part of me had always been with you" i smiled and nodded

"we will be at the station soon, and I have to go get all my things. I'll see you on the platform, ok?"

I nodded. We kissed and we exited the compartment. I turned left, and he turned right.

When we were on the platform, Harry and I hugged Hermione and Ron, and then I explained Harry that we were going to disapparate, since we both passed the exam of apparition class. Since we weren't age to do magic outside school, Dumbledore gave us permission after explaining the situation to the ministry.

Before exiting the station, I looked around and I saw Draco walking towards us. I ran to him, and I hugged him tightly

"I'm going to miss you so much. I love you. Don't you dare forget me" I said still hugging him

"how I could do that. I'm going to miss you so much too, love" he said. We broke the hug. I kissed him and said: "have a good summer beautiful boy" he smiled

"have a beautiful summer too, my love" he said, we kissed. I had to return to Harry, knowing that a fantastic summer was waiting for me.