Chapter 15

Lori ran off to Rick and Daryl lead Spencer back to their room. He wasn't in a very good mood. Spencer tensed up and sat down with his books. "You ok daryl?" He asked hesitantly. "M' fine." The man responded gruffly. He sat back down on the couch. Then rubbed his knuckles. "Are they bothering you?" Spencer asked. Daryl growled " ain't non of your goddamn business now is it?" He said. Spencer flinched back. "Your right, sorry." He said quietly.

Daryl immediately felt bad. He glanced at the young man who was sat down reading a book and he sighed. "I guess my hands bugging me a little." He said quietly. Spencer sat up. "Can I look at it?" He asked unsurely. "Yeah."

Spencer scooted closer and carefully grabbed Daryls hand. "Your knuckles are bleeding." He stated plainly. He stood up and walked to the side of the room where a first aid kit was mounted on the wall. "Let me wrap it up for you." He said. He grabbed a few bandages and disinfectant before sitting down and taking the mans hand again.

Daryl felt his heart beat faster when the man took hold of his hand. "This might sting a bit." He said sympatheticly. Daryl shrugged and only tensed a little when the gel hit the cuts. The pain faded though as Spencer blew on them a bit. He set Daryl's hand on his lap and grabbed some wraps.

"While we have the kit out I should wrap your ankle up." Daryl commented. Spencer shook his head. "My foots fine." He responded. "Still gonna check on it." He stated. Spencer smiled a bit. He picked Daryls hand up again and gently wrapped it.

When finished Spencer stretched. Then he stood up and started untying his pants. Daryl looked away. "What's the matter we're both guys." Spencer said. Mimicking Daryls words from earlier. "Shut up." Daryl responded quietly. Spencer slid the pants down past his thighs and bents down to step out of them.

He definitely knew what he was doing to daryl. Once he was out of the pants he stretched again and sat back down on the couch. He rest his back against the arm of the couch and nudged Daryls thigh with his good foot. Daryl gave him a look. Spencer hid his face behind the book he was reading.

The hunter carefully moved so he was sitting between Spencer's long legs. The young genius shifted a bit when Daryls hand came to rest on his upper thigh. He peeked over the book and watched Daryl unwrap the makeshift bandages from two days ago.

He tried not to wince when when Daryl started rubbing the sore muscles in his ankle. Daryl saw subtle pain on his face though and eased up on the pressure. When he was done he took several clean bandages from the table next to them then wrapped the foot.

Spencer only giggled a little when Daryls hands brushed against the sensitive skin. daryl smirked slightly and 'subtly' brushed against the skin again ''hey stop that.'' spencer said. ''stop what?'' daryl asked, his innocent face beyond fake. spencer smiled little more and only giggled a few more times while finished wrapping his almost healed foot.

''there all better.'' daryl said. spencer smiled ''yeah, thank you.'' he replied. ''its nothing.'' daryl responded. they stared at each other for awhile more. daryl was still in-between spencers legs and the younger man was starting to feel a little warm. ''you good?'' daryl asked. ''uh y-yeah.'' spencer answered. ''your cheeks are red.'' daryl continued. ''its a little hot in here so the blood vessles in my cheeks are-'' spencers ramble was cut off. daryl had decided to lay down on the young man, chest to chest. he was still between the geniuses legs, his head was tucked into spencers neck.

"What do we do about Shane?" Daryl asked Spencer. Spencer sighed. "I'm think we should probably tell rick. Maybe even Hotch. I don't think Shane's safe to have in the group." Spencer said. He felt Daryl nod on his chest. He reached up and started running his fingers through the mans hair.

"You think that's a good idea?" Daryl asked. Spencer sighed. "In this day and age, not really. But it's the best one we've got." He said to the hunter. "Daryl grunted a little and shoved his arms under Spencer's back.

"You'll tell me right?" Daryl asked. Spencer looked confused. Daryl cleared his throat a bit. "You'll tell me if something like that happens to you. Right?" Daryl asked. Spencer smiled sadly.

"Why would you want to know?" He asked the man. Daryl glared at him. "So I can the so of a bitch who did it." Daryl said coldly. Spencer smiled shyly at the man. "I would." Spencer said.

Then something popped into Spencer's head. Something he tried really hard to forget. "It might be kinda hard to track them down though." He said to the man. He felt Daryl tense up on top of him.

"What happened?" Daryl asked. He was trying his best to be sensitive. And Spencer appreciated it. "I was 14 when I went to college. And at the time some of the seniors and even staff told me to go to the football field. So I did. And when I got their they stripped me down and tied me to the football post. I was left their for three hours. And was only let down because the school security was on shift." Spencer said to him.

"Did you get any revenge?" He asked the man. "Yeah, eventually. Most of it was seeing their faces when I beat them to graduation. And the other half was having my two main tormentors get arrested right after they graduated for distribution of child pornography." Spencer said. Daryl seemed to relax a bit.

"I hope they rotted in prison." He said to Spencer. Spencer smiled at the mans conviction. "It's nice to know you have my back." He said to Daryl. The man buried his face into Spencer shoulder a bit more.

"Tomorrow we tell Rick." Spencer stated. "Yeah, sure." Daryl replied.