Chapter 31

Spencer stood stock still at the news. And the group debated. He quickly grabbed henry and held him close as daryl came up to him and put a hand on the small of his back. Spencer leaned into the touch as the group thought about what they would do next. He was over whelmed. The whole lot of them walked over to the barn and took a look.

"We can't just be ok with this." Shane said. Rick sighed. "This isn't our land." He replied. Lori stepped up. "We can't just sweep this under the rug." She said. Spencer agreed with that one. They can't just pretend it didn't happen. It was dangerous. "It ain't right." T-dog said. Spencer sighed. This was a conundrum. Then hotch stepped forward. "They're right rick. I understand this is hershels land but this is hazardous we can't do nothing." He stated. Scrutinizing the barn. Then Andrea spoke up. "We either clear this barn. They go or we go. Besides we've been talking about fort bending for a long time." She said. Spencer objected. "There's no way to know if that will be safe. We need to stay here." He said.

"Spencers right. We're not leaving." Rick said. "Why?" Andrea asked. "Cuz Shane's still out there." Daryl said. Emily nodded as andrea scoffed. "Oh you mean the man thats crazy for you?" Andrea asked. Obviously trying to instigate something. Although spencer could detect the jealousy in her voice. Gross. Emily stepped forward. "No, he means the highly unstable man roaming the woods armed with a gun. If we leave it'll make us safe but there's no guarantee that he wont go after the Greene's. We'de be pretty shitty guests if we leave them with a homocidal narcissist." Emily said. Shutting andrea down completely. "Just let me talk to hershel. Let me figure it out." Rick said. Whipping a hand on his face. "What so you gotta figure out?!" Andrea said. Spencer rolled his eyes. "Believe it or not Andrea things like this take more thought. I dont know if you realized it but this is a dangerous situation that requires conversation and patience." He explained. Emily put a hand on the boys shoulder. "He thinks those things in there are people." Emily said. Dale nodded. "He has family in there. His wife and his step son. Going in and killing them all would put him in a bad state. And it would get us kicked out on the road." He said. Daryl gave him a look. "You knew there where walkers in the barn?" He asked. Dale scoffed.

"I thought we could make it another night and we did. I'd been waiting till this morning to say something. But Glenn beat me to it." He said. The group started argue it then and spencer rubbed his eyes and shifted henry to his hip. "Enough!" He yelled. The sun had set already and it was dangerous to be this far away from camp at night. "Look, there's nothing we can do tonight. Tomorrow rick can go talk to hershel with hotch and we'll go from their. It's pointless to argue about it right now. The walkers aren't going anywhere so its safe for now." He said. The others couldnt help but agree. It had been a long day. Soon enough the group headed back. Daryl had a protective hand on the small of Spencer's back as the younger man rocked henry to sleep on the way up the hill. "What do you think we should do about all this?" He asked. Opening the tent for an exhausted doctor. Spencer sighed. "Those walkers need to go. But hershel needs to be on board before we do anything. Andreas going to do something insane I know she is. And everyone is on edge." He whispered as He put henry down in the box they called his crib. "Oh, and shane is still out there obsessing over me and my baby." He added on. Daryl could see the exhaustion in his eyes.

Spencer sat back on the bed and sighed, letting daryl pull him into his chest. "I ain't letting no man or walker touch you or henry." Daryl said. His hands found purchase on Spencer's hips and he massaged the tension away. Spencer couldnt stop his sigh as he leaned into the touch. "God, your hands are magical." Spencer said softly. Daryl only hummed slightly as he laid gentle kisses on Spencer's neck, his hand trailed from Spencer's hip to his up thigh, till finally stopping just shy of his crotch. Spencer was putty in his hands and spread his legs. "You trying to tell me something?" Spencer asked teasingly. Daryl shrugged. "Seeing you earlier did something for me." He whispered quietly in Spencer's ear. The younger man blushed and turned in daryls arms. "Did it now?" He asked quietly. Gently pushing daryl to his back. Spencer glanced down and bit his lip. "Huh? I guess I did rile you up a bit." He giggled out. Spencer straddled daryls hips and ground down on the semi-hard cock under him. Daryl threw his head back and bit down the moan bubble in in his throat. "Your playing a dangerous game here Spence." He all but growled. The man on top just smiled and gave daryl a gentle kiss.