-(2)-

I was sat waiting out the office, fiddling with my fingers trying to calm down as I was shaking, I have never gotten into trouble before, the teachers loved me and I had alot of friends

I was sat waiting out the office, fiddling with my fingers trying to calm down as I was shaking, I have never gotten into trouble before, the teachers loved me and I had alot of friends. I tried to calm down as I waited, but when I see my twin walking up I look at her with fear. She rolls her eyes at me and kicks the door open to the office.

"This better be good, I was busy doing something." She said to him. I could feel the fear coming from him from here. I mean I get that she was intimadating and to be honest, I understood why, but still he was a grown man.

"Everly please come in Nicely" He said calling to me. I sat down at the same time as Elijah. She looks at me stone-faced. I notice the two men and Woman in the room. I give them a small smile, as I look back at the principle. Hey, I might be a bitch to Eli but I had manners and I like being the centre of attention. It makes me feel loved. 

"Im sorry to tell you this, but your parents have been in a car crash, they didnt make it, Im sorry for your loss. I'm sure you girls will get through this." I sat there for a second to process it. I started crying. Elijah just sat there, thinking. She looked like she couldnt care less. I notice her body relax.

I go to hug her but she just flinches from me and pushes me off her. I look at her in disbelief. Our parents just died and yet she still resents me. I see her roll her eyes at me. I mean I get it, we hate eachother but our parents just died for fuck sake.

"Does this mean foster care? or an orphanage, if so can we be split up." She says, as if i didnt exist. I dont understand why she hates me so much. I mean, I try to help her, but Chad and mum say that if I do, they will do much worst, so I stay quiet. 

"Um no, you will be staying with your brothers."He replies. He looks pretty shocked at what Elijah said.

"WHAT?", me and Eli say at the same time. We both stand up quickly in shock, but she glares at me making me slowly sit back down as she stays stood, glaring at the principle.

"I have no brothers, if Everly wants to go then fine, but Im out.", she said, and she went to leave. One of the men step in front of her blocking her. I look down and begin sobbing. She turns back to the principle.

"Tell him to move before I make him." she say in a low, and calm voice. I am sat in fear. Ive never seen her like this close up. I know she use to get into alot of fights. But nothing like this. I look into her eyes. All I see is nothing. No emotion. It was like she was dead.

"These men work for your brothers, they live in italy, so you will have to take a flight there.", The principle said slowly.

"Hell no, Everly enjoy your life, but dont contact me again." She say to me, with a stone cold face. I keep sobbing as the woman in the corner comes out and starts to rub circles around my back. Im not crying for her, Im crying for my parents.

"Hi, Im Rose, your social worker. Now your brothers are very happy to have you back home. They would love both of you to go." She says, giving us a big smile.