-(8)-

I slowly started to wake up, daring to open my eyes

I slowly started to wake up, daring to open my eyes. Once I did I started to blink faster and faster, whilst my eyes ajusted to the bright light. My eyelids felt like they were being weighed down by huge clips, clipped so tightly it hurt to even close my eyes. I was so tired, so worn out, all I wanted to do was sleep. I managed to open my eyes wide enough to realise that I was in a small room, with fresh white walls, blue chairs all around and the smell of santiser and coffee. 

I checked below my sheets and I still had my clothes on, but I had a hospital gown on instead, but my t-shirt was still on, thank god for that! They would of then known everything! It took me a second to remember everything that had happened.

The house, My brothers, The gun, The shot, The pain.

I flung upwards to try and catch my breath only to be caught by a very concerned Mason, staring at me. He was first concerned anywhere, before he went back to his normal paining look on his face.

He was trying to intimidate me.

I glared back at him harshy pushing his arms away from me. I tried to get up, lifting my elbows so I have the energy but it was pretty hard, in the end I just fell back down again. Ughh screw these drugs. After a moment I slowly closed my eyes and fell back to sleep, unaware of the nightmare I would wake back up too.

--------------------

I opened my eyes again, alot easier this time and I could now feel my legs buzzing to stand up as they had gone completely dead at this point. I looked around the room to find my brothers but soon realised they weren't in here. I sighed in relief, which was way too early as at that moment Mason came wondering in with a tiny smile on his face. He also had a hot chocolate in his hand, I could tell from the sweet smell.

"Morning sunshine", He said, placing the hot chocolate down next to me, in which I just stared at it and then looked back at him. I then went to throw my legs over the side of the bed, realising now that the giant window revealed it was around midday. I tried to stand.

Keyword: Tried. Mason pushed me back down onto the bed, making sure I couldn't move but I kicked my legs around, causing him too huff in annoyance that I wasn't staying where I was supposed too. I hated that he was touching me, I didnt know him and I didnt know where had has been, or who might I say. I started to struggled more until I felt a bolt of pain go down my sides and into my ribs, causing me to wince at the pain and he looked guilty before recovering.

Mason stopped for a second, just staring at me as if he was thinking until he looks like he finally made his mind up about something and walks off.  He goes over to his bag and starts to rummage though until I heard a clink sound. I look up to him quickly with a frown to see a pair of handcuffs dangling.

Nope.  NO way was I going to be cuffed here like some prisoner. I like freedom, I had just gotten it for gods sake. Why didnt he just tie me down with rope? It was the same concept. I smiled inside at the sarcasm before I was brought back to reality, with him slowly coming towards me like he was the tiger and I was a baby deer.