-(4)-

I had been skating around for a while to make sure everything was safe

I had been skating around for a while to make sure everything was safe. I was heading to Davidsons. David is like a father figure for me, he works for the Italian and Spanish mafia. The head is my best friend Gabriel, we met one night when I was 10,Davidson fount me in the alley by my house. I wanted something to drink, so Chad cut the word :

Greedy

Into my back. It hurt like hell and I still have the scar. I shiver at the thought but David brought me back to his house and I met Gabriel there. He was so kind to me and his father treated me like a daughter, and I am really close with his brothers. He has been there for me everytime and cleaned my wounds. Of course I know how to do it now, all the street fighting does teach you something.

I heard a car pull slowly to my side obviously trying to be discreet but failing miserable. I started to speed up walking, as the car got faster, until I stopped walking and started running. I turned around for a second to see who it was, only to see it was the men from the school, giving me a strong glare of determination and hate. I started to speed up with my running and so did they, getting closer and closer to me. The doors to the cars opened so I ran as fast as I could.

I jumped over the fences over fields and ran into the woods, my feet breaking sticks as I ran. I could hear then following me as they were tripping on stones and water was being ran through. They were close and they were slowly catching up. I needed to trick them and fast. I saw a large oak tree in the centre on my vision and I ran over to it, pulling my leg over and climbed to the middle of it, hidden in the branches. I look down and see at least ten guys chasing me and looking for me, obviously confused.

Non of them thought to look up.

Idiote, I swear. I can speak Italian, as well as french, spanish and russian. David thought it was essential to know them and made me study for days. I use to argue but now I am thankful. 

When I knew they were gone after an hour or so, I got down slowly, and headed back onto the roads, careful to watch my back. I needed to get to Davids, but it was risky. Its a twenty minute walk and my phone had died but still, I managed to jump down from the tree and get back onto the main road, I walked to his house, constantly looking over my shoulder.

I got to the gate and showed the tattoo on my arm. It was my signature sign, people know what it means, and I can easily get into places now. It was my street name and it was a part of me. No one else can claim it.

 No one else can claim it