-(21)-

48 hours later

48 hours later

I made it home. Finally. I have no money to my name as I had to buy some coffee at a stop as I litrally fell asleep at the wheel. That would not of been the best idea, getting into a car crash and finding my brothers stood there glaring at me. Would be pretty funny though. 

There were so many things on the way that made a twelve hour journey sky rocket. The stupid car broke down half way so I had to try and hitch hike. I ended up around 9 hours away after a kind lady drove me an hour in the direction she was going. She gave me money for food and I swear I nearly cried. Must be hormones. 

I managed to hitch hike all the way home but it took ages. I hope my family is okay though. 

I bet they are so angry with me right now. I bet Eve is too. I mean I did just leave her in the hands of our father, who looks like a complete and utter douche if you ask me. But I will not get married to a man for the sake of getting a few more dollars in their bank accounts.

I am not an object to be thrown around with. I am a strong woman and I wont let a stupid man take that from me. Jesus I sound old for a 14 year old. It was my birthday in a week or so. 15 years. And I'm still here. and they are dead. 

Karmas a bitch I guess.

I head to my old fighting ring, I could easily gain at least 5000 bucks for the fights. I am pretty well known after all. I could tell that the ring had been busy last night as there was trash all over the place. 

I walked in like I owned the place, I basically did, people liked to watch a small 14 year old kick the asses of grown men. It was so funny how easily people could be entertained. In fact they would pay anything. I walked in to see people staring at me. I guess people were confused on why a small child was walking through there club.

I normally wear a mask and you have to wear all black. But of course people had to know it was me. So I go against the rules.

I remember making the mask in art class when I was eleven or so

I remember making the mask in art class when I was eleven or so. My teacher loved it and wanted to frame it in the school but of course I didnt. To fight you had to have your own persona, and David always called me his little tiger when I was little. He doesnt do it now as I would probably bite hit head off. I was too old for that crap now.