A/N

I am very happy with the feedback I have gotten from this book. I hope you have enjoyed the book and I'm sorry if you are disappointed that it is over. I am happy to leave it on a very good note in which the characters deserved.

I also have a patreon page with bonus chapters, spoilers and a chance to affect the story as a reader. You will officially become a "Little Reader" and all support is extremely appreciated!

https://patreon.com/Little1Writer  

BUT, On a lighter note I have been starting off with a new Book I am working on called : Deadly Brothers. I will show you the first chapter now and if you like the sound of the book, please leave a comment, if not, then ask for a different plot line :) I am very happy you read my book and I hope to see most of you checking out my new one :)

 I will show you the first chapter now and if you like the sound of the book, please leave a comment, if not, then ask for a different plot line :) I am very happy you read my book and I hope to see most of you checking out my new one :)

New book: First Chapter reveal

Bio:

Aurora is a 14 year old girl with the determination and mindset of a twenty five year old. She takes nothing from nobody.

Her mother ran from her father and seven brothers when she was pregnant with Aurora. The brothers are cold as ice, and the father is malicious and used Aurora's mum to make him his sons. He always wanted a daughter, and Aurora hates them all this a passion for hurting her mother. When she witnesses the russians killing her mother, she runs, hoping that they dont know about her.

But they do and they wont let their little sister leave that easily...

The first chapter:

Soaring. Flying. Falling....

Running, Breathing, Stopping.... Something I could never do. I had to keep moving. My mother told me about my family.

"Ruthless, Cold, Repulsing...." And it goes on. She told me when I was twelve which was only two years ago who my father was and who my brothers were. She told me about the arrangement with my father, in which she hated. She tried to love her sons but only saw him. She had to run when she fount out she was pregnant with me. She couldnt stand her only daughter to be around these monsters.

She did it to protect me. She taught me how to protect myself. She always homeschooled me to keep me safe. I just turned fourteen years old and I already knew many languages off by heart. I knew how to do university level math, I could write an essay on the definition of God and religion. I knew how to do things people wouldnt even think about.

I also knew how to run. I knew how to survive on my own. I could defend myself and I knew how to throw knives well and I could even use a gun. I was strong and an independant woman my mum tells me. I was better than those who would rather fuck with random people for fun.

When she told me I had seven older brothers, to say I was shocked was an understatement. I was angry at her for not telling me, but I understood when she explained it to me. She also has 5 older brothers and her father was just as spiteful. He made the deal with my fathers father, my "Cruel and dismissive" Grandpa my mother put it. She was only 19 and he was 26.