-(38)-

I hear two shots as I walk out

I hear two shots as I walk out. They were dead. Both of them. My tormenters. The reason why I was so angry. I was finnaly free from them. I thought it would be alot more relieving. But it wasnt. It made me feel nothing. My twin was dead. 

She deserved the pain she got. She deserved what was coming to her. But did she deserve death? Chad did. Without a doubt. He deserved all the pain that came to him. I could tell the boys wanted to have fun with him for much longer, But I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep with him in the house.

Its like they could read my mind. I walk out to see My grandma and aunts chilling out with eachother on the sofa, whilst the boys were off doing there own thing. I sat with Aunt Julia as I rested my head onto her stomach as I cradled the babies inside. They baby boys were going to be so loved by everyone. I sat there watching t.v.

Finnaly at peace.

------------------------------

3 months later

"AHHHHHH", I heard screaming from downstairs. I ran down along with the boys with guns in their hands, to see Aunt Julia with water dripping down her leg.

Holy shit, she was in labor.

"JASOOOOOONNNNNN!", She screamed out. I ran to get towels as Alfeo and Roberto helped her into the car as Jason, Louis and My father came running downstairs to see the panic that was happening. Grandma was jumping up at down, ready to meet her new grandsons. My grandpa just looked at her amused. Inside I could see he was so excited. 

We raced to the hospital with her screaming Jasons name. He looked like he was about to cry. They have 5 boys and yet they still freaked out. Proving that every child is just as precious as the last.

We arrived at the hospital with Julia breathing heavily in and out. She looked like she was about to pass out I could tell the boys were freaking out as I stood there with Julia clutched onto my hand. It was starting to really hurt and it felt like I was the one in labor.

We practically ran into the hospital. It was one my family owned so doctors dropped everything they were doing to help Julia. I guess these people were scared shitless as they paled when they saw my family. It was pretty conical but this wasnt the time.

They wheeled Julia off in a wheelchair as Jason and my Grandma raced after them. We all sat in the private waiting room. I ended up falling asleep on Marcello's lap as he played with my hair. When I woke up my brothers were arguing about stupid stuff whilst my Uncle and father were pacing. Grandpa sat there peacefully with his eyes closed.

The last three months were pretty awesome. Me and Bradley have been hanging out so much lately. We told everyone that Eve died in a car accident and everyone kept giving me looks of sympathy. Damien just rolled his eyes and stared at me all day. Bradley noticed and shocked me when he ended up in a fight with him.

I felt extremely bad about the fight as he got a broken nose. but Damien had much worse and he had left me alone since when. I took him to Raf and they seemed pretty happy that he stuck up for me. I just rolled my eyes.

I would of done it sometime anyway. It pissed me off that they thought that I couldnt take care of myself. But I guess they were just being protective idiots.

My Father and Grandfather met him properly and had a very awkwards dinner with him.

1 Month Ago

I was so nervous for Bradley to come over. My brothers were smiling wierdly at me as I noticed all of them had guns in there pockets. It stressed me out not knowing what they were planning. I had a simple black dress on and my brothers practically snapped their kneck when they saw me.

"No absolutely not. Change.", Mason said with his hands crossed. The others were all lined up beside him. I looked towards Grandma and she nodded at me.

"I will wear whatever I want. I am not a child. And this is Bradley we are talking about. Not some smooze like Gabriel.", I say. Turns out Maddison was the mother of his baby. Yikes. She was due pretty soon and Gabriel was pratically buzzing, he had came over a few times for dinner. He tried to talk to me and I just ignored him. I could tell Maddison was alot happier with him. She even covered her legs for once. Guess he was a good influence.

I heard the doorbell go and I ran to the door. I was stopped by the waist by Riccardo. I just glared at him as I pushed his arm off me. My father opened the door and welcomed him in. He had flowers with him and a bottle of wine. Not cheap wine either. It made me swoon. Dude what the fuck. Swoon? I swear this man.

He greeted my father and Grandfather, my grandma pulled him into a tight hug in which he hugged he back

He greeted my father and Grandfather, my grandma pulled him into a tight hug in which he hugged he back. I knew he wasnt use to the affection. Turns out his mother is a drunk. Bradley takes care of his sister like she is his own and it was so cute. She came on a few dates with us in which I didnt mind at all. She wasnt spoiled. Infact she reminded me of myself. 

It was a long dinner before Marco said straight.

"You do know we are in the Mafia right.", He says. I spit out my water and choke. He looks at me amused.

"Of course I did. Well I fount out a month or so ago and it freaked me out at first. But then I realised you guys are just very protective of your family. I understand that completely. Elijah is a very special girl and I understand your protectiveness. I am like this with my little sister as well.", He says. Everyone smiled at him but Carlo and Danielo.

They are sat their, genuinly just playing with their guns. I am sat there with a "what did I do to deserve this", Face on me. Bradley looks at me and laughs. He seemed so comfortable with my family. He respected them which only made me love him more. 

Present

I am brought out of my thoughts to Jason running in telling us that the babies were born. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I got up but I had dead legs so I fell over. They all laughed at me as I quietly cussed them out. I dont think any of them heard me which was pretty good. I pratically shoved everyone back as I ran into Aunt Julia's room.

She was laying in a hospital bed looking so tired. This has put me off kids without a doubt. Untill I saw the sleeping babies sat in their beds. They were identical and had the eyes of Julia which was a deep green. Babies are normally born with blue eyes but I guess they are just really special. 

I held one in my arms and I had to stop myself from stealing him myself. He was just so adorable. They both were. I looked at the tags.

"Baby A: Demetri Romano", "Baby B: Danatelo Romano". It was a beautiful moment and I couldnt believe that I was here with them. Stood holding my cousins. I loved them so much already. 

I guess this was my new life.