-(7)-

We had arrived after a very long journey

We had arrived after a very long journey. It was a small house with nothing much to it, the normal American home, four windows and a door, too generic in my opinion. We left the house, we didn't go in, we just stood there staring for a moment. This is where the girls grew up, and it was nothing like our lifestyle. I could see a very pink room through the top left window, with banners and even a giant E on the door. Im guessing it was Eve's room.

 We were broken out of our trance when we heard a small and adorable sneeze from behind us which cause us to turn around to our sister, sat on a very expensive motobike with a bored look in her eyes but I could see the amusement dancing around in her pupils. Niccolo snuck around the back to the car, my guess is to get a needle. I had a feeling she wouldnt come willingly and put up a fight.

I could feel the boys staring at her with the same smile I had as she looked uncomfortable, starting to squirm.

"What are you doing here." She asked us with a cold voice, causing the smile to disappear. I had to admit, she reminded me of a younger version of myself.

We just stared at her, taking her in. She was perfect. With skinny jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt, she looked like a Romano which sounds strange, but the aura that she raidiated reminds me of the Romano name. She rolls her eyes at us as it was obvious we were staring to much, and goes to start her bike up again.

"Sorella, we want you home." I say to her sternly, but she couldn't look less interested but I could tell she was intrigued by us, interested by the idea of why we care about her that much. 

"Dear brother, Im sorry to tell you, but I couldnt give a shit.", she said with a sweet smile. I felt the anger and the smile to leave me.

We saw Niccolo go towards her with a needle as she just sat staring at us. Just when I thought Niccolo got her, she turned around and saw him, grabbing his arm and twisting it behind his back as he was shocked, whilst we also looked at her in surprise. We started to run towards her to help Nic. We watched as she grabbed his hand and tore the needle out of his hand whilst on the motobike.

 She then threw it towards Marco and it went into his kneck. The boys were pissed that she hurt out brothers, but we were also alittle amused that a 14 year old took down the baddest brother of all of us.

"SHIT, YOU LITTLE BITCH"he yelled. She just looked at him and just smirked. She let go of Niccolo and started her bike up whilst pushing him away. We were too far as she started to leave, revving her bike and driving to the middle of the court yard.

"Bye Bye Boys, tell twinnie I said hi!",She yelled at me. I could feel the anger running of me, and I could tell she felt it too as she looked almost unsure of herself before she just smirked one more. She then looked at me with a sign of concern and fear in her eyes, as if she was making a decision.

She started to wave at me, pointing and almost jumping. Cheeky minx. 

She then got off the bike and ran as fast as she could towards me. I was so confused as she tackled me to the ground, letting a large thump as she fell by my side.