-(36)-

When I heard the shots my reaction was to protect my children

When I heard the shots my reaction was to protect my children. My daughter didnt count as my child since what she did to my Eli. She was just another child from my wife. My boys however were the light of my life. They gave me grandbabies, which gave me my great grandbabies. My girls. My beautiful girls. I had more grandbabies on the way from Jason so he ran straight to Julia. 

We all got our guns and saw the russians walking in shooting at people. I could tell by their accents and the tattoos on their shoulder.  Our guards shot back and killed three quarters of their men.

It was shot after shot. We heard screaming from down the hall and half of us split up to kill the russians. I ran towards the screaming to see my wife crying and pointing to where Elijah was. She wasnt there, she was gone. 

I heard gunshots for a while before everything stopped. I ran outside and left my Jasmine (Wife, Grandma), with Robberto who was gathering supplies for medical with Raf when people needed help. I wasnt focused on that. I was focused on finding Elijah.

My great grandaughter. Everly was no where to be seen, but she just like her mother. I didnt like her and I never did like her. I ran around the corner to see a russian dragging Elijah by the hair towards the exit. She was screaming for him to let go which made all of us jump into action. The boy points a gun at her head. She stops screaming and grips onto his hand.

She looks at us and smiles. He started to speak. I didnt undertand what he was saying but what shocked us is that Elijah started to speak Russian. 

I could tell she was being sarcastic as he looked pretty shocked.

I woke up to the sound of gunshots

I woke up to the sound of gunshots. Raf and Giannio came to me, and Raf ran off. The rest of my brothers and cousins jump into action as Claudio and Alfeo grabbed my aunts and grandmother. Jason comes sprinting down the hallway towards Julia. The rest of the boys went into action as Augusto stayed with us. Louis then came down and ran towards Lola.

I turn to see all boys pulling guns out. I get up and grab a gun out of Alfeos shoe and nods at him. He looks at me shocked. This went on for a few minutes where we were crouched down in the medical room with the door locked. All of sudden the shots stopped.