-(23)-

I watched as they slowly approached

I watched as they slowly approached. My father then stepped forwards and knelt down to my height. I kept looking him right in the eyes.

"Did you have a nice coffee?", I ask. He looks confused.

"What are you guys doing here?", I ask.

"Well when we fount your note I must admit it did make me chuckle.", Answered Mason. I smirked at him and looked back at my father.

"Why did you run. Do you really hate us being in the mafia that much?", He asked. What? I looked at him confused.

"Why on earth would I hate you guys for being in the mafia. Its a job right. And I have friends that are in the mafia so no, why would you even think that?", I asked him. 

"Well Everly said you kinda freaked out.", He said. I laughed at him.

"I wasnt freaking out, she was the one freaked out thought you guys were gonna kill her or something, it was pretty entertaining to be honest.", I said back.

"So why did you run?", He asked. He was still knelt down looking into my eyes. I look up towards Mason looking at me.

"Because you guys wanted me to get married to Gabriel. I would never marry him. Hes like a brother.", I say.

"You know Gabriel?", My father asked surprised.

"Yes, Ive known him for years.", I say back. I stand up strong onto the stands so I was there height. Father stood up and they all looked amused.

"Now, I will not go back unless you promise me one thing." I say to them.

"And what would that be Principessa?", My father asked.

"No marriage, no asking questions, and no more trying to control what I do. I will listen to your rules and respect you, but as my family I just want you guys to feel happy. So those are my rules." I say, with a strong voice.

They all look at eachother smirking.

"We obey your rules. Lets get home the boys are really excited.",My father says. I nod and jump off the stands.

One of the boys approach me.

"Hi, Im Riccardo. The eldest cousin. Just call me your brother. All of us cousins are." He says to me.

"And Im Marcello. This is my father Louis, and your uncle Jason." They all look at me with a stone face. 

"Please to meet you, but please be happier than Mason, he never smiles and we dont need more Masons." I say back. They laughs at my joke whilst I hear a small hey, from Mason. I turn around and go into a teddy hug with him. He hugs back instantly.

"Never do that again, we were so worried.", He says when he lets go.

"Even Marco?", I ask.

"Especially Marco, now do you want to meet your cousins and grandma and aunties.", He said. Huh I guess Marco really does care.