-(17)-

I woke up with a huge headache

I woke up with a huge headache. I turn to look at the time and see Mason sat on my office chair asleep. I didnt know what to do but to stare in shock. I feel my cheeks inflame at the thought of last night. Just because they saw me cry, doesnt mean I want to the pity. I was still the emotionless girl I have always been. I mean I did have a nightmare last night which was pretty odd as I hadn't had one in a long time.

I got up and had a shower. I sat on the floor with my arms around my legs tucked into me. I was so use to being alone I never thought about having someone there to care for once. I know that if I sit in here any longer I would start overthinking everything. I needed space. Mason was gone when I went back into my room. I walked into the walk in closet.

I got dressed into some comfy clothes. I needed to take a walk somewhere. I needed to think.

I opened my window and climb down quietly

I opened my window and climb down quietly. I then ran towards the end gate and saw two guys guarding the door. I started to panic as I grab a stone and throw it towards the far side of the pool. The guards then walked to side to check it out. 

I quickly run down the side of the fence and run out. I had no where to go really, but I still needed space. I could go find a fight club. Let all my anger out. I start to walk into town and headed into the centre of the shops. I walk into starbucks to see Gabriel sat with a few of his buisness friends. What the fuck was he doing in Italy? He knew I would be here with my brothers though. What the fuck was he planning to do?

God watch this idiot expose me.

I quickly put my head down and walk out. I sneak around the back and hear what they are talking about.

 I sneak around the back and hear what they are talking about

"So, we need to talk about something.", Louis Romano said. It was Eli's father and we have been good friends for a long time now. I would never want to hurt Eli like this, but I have duties as a don. I know, I know, being a Don so young is insane, but me and my brothers like to take turns sometimes, my older brothers liked to party all night and screw as many girls as they could. It was like a competition between them all.

"Yes, what would you like to talk about?", I asked. I knew it was about Elijah and Everly.

"I would like you to come to dinner to meet my daughters. They dont know Im coming yet though.", he said with a small smirk on his face. I didnt understand why.

"I was thinking about an alliance between the italian mafia and your mafia. We would be the strongest people in the world. I have two daughters that I would like you to meet. We could form a contract for marriage." He says with an obvious smirk. I smirk internally. I mean I have always liked Elijah, shes a badass girl, with a fiery temper. She would soar. I would never marry Eve. She was such a bitch to Eli.

"Their brothers are also agreeing with this, and so is my father.", He says. I could see that he was lying but at this point I didn't really care, it just means that she'll have to marry me, she would be so amazing as a wife of a don and an amazing mother to my children. I plan to have at least 5 or 6. 

This was the greatest news I have heard all day.

MARRIAGE? Are you fucking kidding me?? I would never get married to someone for the point of an allience

MARRIAGE? Are you fucking kidding me?? I would never get married to someone for the point of an allience. Holy shit. Mason was in on this? I had to get home to see Eve. I had to tell her. I cant believe Gabe would even think about it. I quickly left. 

Then it hit me. That was my father. He didnt seem to care about me or Eve at all, more like were pawns for his fun games. I have met people like that before. It was Chads friends. I wasnt going to live like a barbie doll. 

All I felt was anger. I had to get home for Eve as I watched as I saw my sperm donator left the cafe and Gabriel followed a second later. I had to get home before anyone noticed that I was gone. I went for a walk and came back with a shit ton of more problems.

I snuck around the back gate and climbed back into my room through my window. I turn around to Mason and Raf stood there, with anger clear in their eyes. Mason was shaking with anger and Raf was staring at me with his eyes wide open and not blinking. 

"Oh hey, whatsup bros?", I said, knowing for a fact that that would piss them off even more.

"WHATSUP? HOW DARE YOU ELIJAH!", Mason yelled at me. I was hurt. He reminded me of Chad. His eyes and the way he was. It made me instantly fearful and I backed off towards the window. He looked hurt when I backed off but he was still really angry. I quickly looked out of the window to see what way would be smart to run too. 

"Where the hell were you.", He asked.

"For a stroll. It was nice. A good breeze.", I say quickly looking around. Mason came to grab my arm to pull me in closer. I moved quickly.

They knew what was happening and quickly tried to run towards me as I jumped down from the window which hurt like a bitch by the way, but I quickly got back up onto my feet. I heard them yell for the boys and the front door opening. This was Chad. Him chasing me when I was eight years old and I tried to run towards the police station. 

I did the only thing I knew I could. I ran. As fast as I could. 

But they were right on my tail...