bitch don't tap me

when mina starts randomly dancing, i almost want to put on some upbeat music so that it's like she's got a reason to just do it all of a sudden, but since i don't see the point anymore, i'm just gonna stop monologuing/thinking of doing that.

"dancing is her hobby, huh?" aoyama questions, almost rhetorically, with his arms placed in a weird pose again.

"if you're gonna wear something under, then take off your shirt!" mineta screeches, and i send out a tendril to smack him upside the head right before toru starts beating him up.

good for her! beat the grape to a fucking pulp so that there's almost nothing left of him! i'd eat him, but i don't particularly want to have his disgusting taste in my mouth

i snort lightly, smiling a bit sheepishly when kyoka gives me a curious look. she then nods in understanding at the look, realizing that venom had likely said something amusing, then she smirks at toru's continuous beating up of the pervert.

"okay, boy, let's dance!" mina exclaims at midoriya, her arms crossed in a hilarious way that makes me giggle.

"oh, um, please teach me!"

it's amusing watching her demonstrate her dancing to midoriya and aoyama, who both immediately struggle with the moves. venom pops up next to my head just to laugh harshly at the awkward boys, and it takes all i have in me not to join him; especially with the reprimanding, though amused, look kyoka sends me.

"sato's baking is similar, too. it's nice to be able to apply your hobbies to hero work. makes you strong!" kaminari comments, drawing our attention to him before he continues. "speaking of hobbies, you have an amazing one, too, right, jirou?"

a grin stretched across my face at his question, my head nodding as an answer while the shorter girl just tells him to cut it out.

"you know, your room at the dorm— it was like a music store in there! that went past just a hobby!"

"i said, stop! can you just forget about my room?"

momo and i share a look of fond amusement, her hands clasped together as the two continue bickering.

"man, that was a pro's room! honestly, it was co—"

unfortunately, the boy is cut off from finishing his sentence by one of kyoka's earphone jacks striking out and stopping just in front of his face, the blond boy trembling in fear while kyoka blushes in embarrassment.

"seriously!"

she begins to walk off towards her seat, and after momo gives me a concerned glance, i follow after until i'm crouching in front of her desk with my chin resting on my arms on her desk.

"what's to be embarrassed about, kyo? you're passionate about your music. very passionate, at that. he was just saying how cool it is to have something that you like so much you've devoted yourself to it to where it's not just a hobby," i murmur, and kyoka's face flushes more at my words. she buries her face in her hands, trying to hide herself from me, and i pout a little.

"kyoka..." i whine lightly, reaching out and trying to gently pull her hands away from her face. thankfully, she lets me, but she gives me a small glare and pout once i do make eye contact with her again.

"i just don't like how he kept bringing it up. it's embarrassing for him to know how much i like music. i mean, it's one thing when i talk to you about it, but the fact that he can tell i'm really into it after one peak at my room? it's embarrassing, rin."

i smile understandingly at her, squeezing her hand lightly in my grip. she smiles back, her red face calming down to where only her cheeks are flushed once more, but i let out a sigh when i see that it was about time for lessons to start up again.