these dumbasses suck

i had dealt with the trio of villains semi-easily. the only difficulty i had while fighting them, was trying to keep my "injured" victims safe and out of harms way. gritting my teeth, i hurry away to try and find more victims, coming across two more and gathering up while swinging away.

this is getting fucking annoying!

"yeah..." i mumble, narrowly dodging some rubble and keeping the boy out of the way when he almost swings into it. he winced, but i just head towards the screaming, and come across other examinees trying to get victims away from the onslaught of villains coming towards them.

gang orca was standing in front of some guy who was trembling on the ground, and my eyes narrow. i swing by, shocking the faux villain as i pick the dude up and land by midoriya.

"sasaki-san?"

"hey, dude, cut the chit-chat and legs get outta here? ok?

he was about to say something, but we look over to see the gang orca minions get trapped by ice, and we see todoroki having an irritated look on his face.

ojiro, mina, and tokoyami run over, talking to the green haired boy, but i just scowl and move to help anyone else.

i was already carrying like seven people, but i was able to grab a couple more and i swing as safe and fast as i can. it wasn't easy, having to watch out for people that might get in my way, but i also had to make sure nobody was left behind.

those idiots over there are arguing instead of focusing on beating the goddamn villain! god fucking dammit!

i pull ahead, handing over my victims to a few others with a scowl. if those two incompetent morons are just going to fight, then i'll fucking deal with the villain.

"i swear to fucking god, boys are such idiots," i grit out as i come to a stop near todoroki, and both give me confused and somewhat offended looks.

"huh?"

"if you two are going to act like children, i'll deal with this. unless you two will get over yourselves and actually try to finish the goddamn exam!" i yell, my lower body and arms being transformed as i allow venom partial control.

we rush at gang orca and his minions, them shooting cement or whatever at us, but we manage to dodge it. i grab a piece of rubble by extending my arm towards the landscape behind us, using it to knock out at least five of the minions before doing the same to the others.

at the huge gusts of wind and the obnoxious heat behind me, i turn to see both todoroki and the dude glaring at each other in irritation before seeing midoriya jump up, screaming at them.

he was holding onto a leftover civilian, and i grit my teeth.

rin, don't get fucking angry over that. midoriya got the guy, he's good, so don't fucking blame yourself for missing him

i sigh, nodding, and then swing at more of the minions, using rubble to immobilize them. but when i hear some of them cheering, along with screaming from up above, i look over my shoulder and see gang orca shooting a blast of something to the guy with the wind quirk. rolling my eyes, i have venom fling us over and catch him before he falls, the guy grunting as i carefully place him on the ground.

"you are such a blockheaded dumbass," i mutter to him, glaring, but then turn my attention over to where the "villain" has todoroki in his grip by the neck.

gritting my teeth, i glance over between the minions and my classmate, but shake my head. i move in front of the bastards, a smirk stretching on my lips as they pause in front of me.