the ONLY a/n chapter

Hey, guys.

This will be the only a/n chapter, but I just wanted to get this out.

I won't be writing a Christmas special for any of my works. I'm in Texas visiting family, and I was planning on writing it, but something happened that just made me lose all motivation for the next couple chapters.

My friends and I went through a thing months ago, and one of us basically left our group without a word. I haven't physically seen her since before covid hit, so this was really hard, especially on the two of our friends that were out of state because they moved a couple years ago.

Anyways, last month or so, we got back in contact with her, and she said that she was doing better after what happened, but she wanted to take things slow.

So today, I texted her, telling her that I was gonna send her a Christmas present late because my mother won't let me send any of them gifts until after we get back from Texas.

And she responds, saying that she wants to officially cut ties with all of us.

I had to rush out of the room my family was in because I didn't want to start crying in front of them. So here I am, crying in my cousins' bathroom and writing this.

And the fact that I had to be the one to tell my friends that she wants nothing to do with us? God, I'm such a mess, and I thought things would actually get better with her after we cleared a few things and gave her time.

Anyways, that's my reason for losing my Christmas motivation. Sorry for being depressing, but I just needed to get this out before I eventually tell my mom.

Thank you for the support, and seeing as this is at 300k reads now, I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present at the moment. Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope that even if you don't celebrate any, you enjoy the season.

— Kae