things honestly couldn't have gone worse

a voice coming from where the villains were started saying, "the only real heroes i see here are thirteen and eraserhead. perplexing. according to the schedule we retrieved from u. a., all might should be here as well."

"so you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," aizawa snarked back as we all stared at the villains.

"where is he? going through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him... they want all might; the great symbol of peace. i can't believe he's not here... maybe if i kill a few kids he'll come out to play..." one of the villains was going on, and i could feel my hands beginning to shake more than usual.

you need to snap out of it, dumbass! let me take over and i'll get rid of those damn bastards before they can even move! let me eat them, i'm super hungry, and nobody will miss a few measly weakass bitches!

i steeled my nerves at venom's words, trying to keep my calm in the situation despite the fact that the villains were all advancing towards us.

as my classmates pondered over how so many villains got into the high security facility, i kept my eyes on the enemy, making sure that none of them were going to try and pull a fast one on us. aizawa jumped down to go and fight the villains, surprising me, and i waited for any orders of what to do from thirteen.

everyone started retreating towards the entrance when the weird purple mist thing appeared in front of us, stopping our attempt to get to the entrance.

"i won't let you.

"nice to meet you. we are the league of villains. it may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, u.a. high school in order to have all might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath."

everyone froze at his words.

"i believe all might should have been here. has there been some kind of change? well, that is neither here nor there. this is the part i am to play."

the villain looked over us, but i felt as if his gaze landed on me, and i winced.

"we also came here to retrieve something of value, so i hope there won't be any resistance from their end."

thirteen readied to use their quirk, but before they could, bakugou and kirishima jumped forwards at the villain, an explosion following their sudden attack.

those fucking IDIOTS!!!

"did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" the red headed boy mocked.

as the dust started clearing, the eery voice started speaking again, "oh dear, that's dangerous. that's right. even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"no! move away, you two!" thirteen ordered, preparing their quirk.

"my job is to scatter you all, and torture you to death!" the villain exclaimed, spreading out his misty form to surround us, with only a few not being in the center of the whirl.

i closed my eyes from the force, and when i finally opened them, i saw the hand villain standing in front of me. i moved to step away from him, but the ginormous creature was behind me.

"well, hello. it's nice to finally meet you, little
monster."

i froze at his words, my eyes wide and i felt my hands shaking violently.

"hold her still, nomu. we don't need her trying to run away before we can take her back," he ordered the creature, who snatched me off the ground and held me tightly in its grasp.

the hand guy then turned around and started running towards aizawa-sensei, and i went to shout a warning for him, but the "nomu" creature squeezed me tightly and i fell limp.

"you're so cool...!" i heard the hand guy exclaim creepily.

my eyes opened and i noticed that the nomu has come to stand behind aizawa-sensei.

"sasaki...?" he mumbled.

"aizawa-sensei...! ru-!"

the nomu squeezed me again and i felt my head become lighter, and my eyes closed before i could even think of finishing my warning.

~~~

aizawa never got the chance to move out of the way before the nomu smashed him into the ground.

meanwhile, the three students watching the whole thing finally took notice of their fellow student held tightly in the grasp of the hulking creature.

"what the hell? how did that thing get ahold of sasaki?" midoriya murmured, wondering just how the girl hand ended up over there.

the hero was laying bloody and bruised on the ground, the nomu pressing down on his back harshly to keep him from getting up or moving at all.

"he's the anti-symbol of peace, the bioengineered 'nomu'."

it was breaking his arms, sitting on his lower back as the hand-covered villain continued to talk.

"shigaraki tomura," the warp villain stated as he appeared next to the hand villain, making him turn to his comrade.

"kurogiri, did you kill thirteen?"

"i put thirteen out of action, but there were students that i was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to run away."

"huh?"

he began to scratch at his neck, slowly at first, but then the speed increasing the angrier he got.

"we can't win against dozens of pros. it's game over. man, it's game over this time. let's go home," shigaraki said, his voice blank as he spoke.

"oh, yeah. before we leave, let's smash some of his pride as the symbol of peace!" he exclaimed, tone turning menacing as he turned to the three students by the water who had been watching the whole thing.

but when midoriya tried to stop him from hurting asui, he just ended up punching nomu.

the nomu grabbed his arm, making to break the young boy, when there was a loud crash from the entrance of the usj.

"it's fine now...

i am here!" all might exclaimed, for once wearing a grim expression and his smile wasn't present on his darkened face.

"oh..? we're getting a 'continue'?"

—————

hey guys, it's me lol. yeah, ik this chapter has taken me like over a month to finally finish, but writing is hard and i kept procrastinating, so i'm sorry to the people that actually read this.

anyways, i hope that the people who read this enjoy my book an continue to put up with me lol.