intensity, intensity, and more intensity

the fight started off intense, just as it would be the entire time i'm sure. uraraka immediately started running towards her opponent, trying to get close enough to touch him, but he blasts her away before she can even get close enough for that.

as he prepares himself for another attack, bakugou pins down the coat most students are wearing, surprised that it's not the girl, who abruptly jumps out behind him, about to attack.

she was blasted away before she could even touch him.

i knew it, bitch

"shut up, i'm trying to watch this."

blasts were being set off left and right as the brunette still tried to make contact with the blond. everyone could tell she was getting desperate.

some people in the crowd were starting to complain about how he was going too far against a girl, but they were just being misogynistic.

we don't fucking accept misogynists in this goddamn house

"are you trying to sound like some fucking-," i was cut off as more blasts sounded out, along with continuous shouting from the girl who was desperately trying to prove her own worth.

people were booing at bakugou, which was pissing me off, considering he wasn't toying with uraraka. he genuinely was giving her the fight she deserved. he wasn't gonna sugar coat it, because that kind of bullshit won't get you anywhere in life.

just as present mic was about to say something along the same lines of the idiots in the crowd, aizawa elbowed him to shut his ass up.

"was that a pro saying he's playing around? how many years have you been a pro?"

"huh?"

"if you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! go home, and look into changing careers! bakugou is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. it's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down," aizawa states to the crowd, who went silent at that.

'aizawa-sensei sure knows how to shut down bullshit that spews from the mouths of bullshit eaters. he's not gonna tolerate that kind of misogynistic horseshit towards a student that is completely capable of holding her own, even if she's horribly outmatched,' i thought, smiling slightly. i frowned again as i noticed uraraka pause, straighten her posture, and bring her hands together.

oh shit

as soon as she touched her fingers to each other, debris rained down on the battlefield, setting the girl off and running towards the boy, who prepared his arms for something.

just as she was about to make contact with him, he used his quirk in an upwards motion, blasting her away from the force but completely destroying the attack she had created with all her hard work. it was a massive explosion throughout the arena, and i stared in shock at just how powerful my classmate is.

bakugou charges for a final attack, but as she turns around to try and charge at him as well, her legs give out and she collapses to the ground.

it's heartbreaking to watch her crawl, clawing at the ground to try and get herself up in a desperate attempt to try and give one last chance at defeating the beast of an opponent she was given. the only reason i was still watching her do so was because i was paralyzed in place, not being able to turn away from the scene in front of me.

bakugou came to a halt as she fell, staring at her in supposed shock, not having expected her to fall.

midnight motions for bakugou to stop, and he relaxes his form from the fighting stance he had been in, in case the girl had gotten up.

"uraraka is out of commission. bakugou advances to the next round!" she announces, and cheers go up around the stadium.

when bakugou arrived back at our box, he yelled at the others who were telling him about how well he'd played a villain.

"he wasn't being a villain. he was only seeing her like he should've, as a true opponent. it doesn't matter what gender you are, if you can fight, you fight," i said, though it was apparently louder than i'd thought it was, because i noticed my classmates become quiet and stare at me. bakugou in particular looked shocked at what i'd said, but then sneered and took a seat.

the arm wrestling match to decide who won the draw proceeded, ending with tetsutetsu's arm cracking and kirishima slamming it to the cement block, breaking the block deftly as midnight announced that the redhead would proceed to the next round.

the next match was going to be just as intense, if not more, than what we'd all just witnessed during the last fight.

todoroki versus midoriya.

i'd heard from some of my classmates that todoroki declared war on the green haired boy before they'd all come out on the field to start the festival, and i could only watch tensely as the two climbed the stairs to the main field thing.

i can't tell who's gonna win

"me neither. they're both good fighters with well equipped quirks, but while todoroki is in control of his ice, midoriya is still grasping control of his quirk. they're both unpredictable, but i'd say todoroki is even more so, considering we have yet to see any inkling of his fire aside from melting things and keeping his body temperature balanced out," i think as logically as my stupid brain will let me, and the symbiote hums in agreement.

if we were just talking about in terms of who's more powerful, i'd say that it's todoroki. he's already strong as all fucking hell with just his ice. but add his fire into the mix? he's even more powerful, and ten times more unpredictable

"well, let's just hope that nobody dies, and that they don't end up killing each other either from their quirks, or just how much they seem to hate each other," i sarcastically say, earning a snort from my companion.

"start!"

—————

ok thanks for 4k i love y'all bye