racing and hand-holding

walking into the classroom, i'm greeted by the loud laughter of kirishima and sero, who are currently making fun of bakugou and his new and weird hairstyle. i prefer him with his poofy hair, honestly, but he looks fucking hilarious with his hair tamed like this.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS FUCKING GOLD I LOVE WHOEVER DID THAT TO THAT ASSHOLE AHAHHAHAHAHAHGAGSHAHJ

i giggle, walking towards kyoka, who's by tsu's seat with mina, and smile slightly when she notices me and smiles back.

"glad to be back?"

"kinda. things were pretty peaceful for the most part," i reply, and she nods with a light chuckle, taking my hand and fiddling with my fingers as my face heats up indefinitely at the cute actions.

i snap my head to the side when i hear bakugou yell at the two boys, practically dissolving into a quiet fit of laughter at the sight of his hair exploding back into its natural poofy state. kyoka snorts, hiding her face behind her hand so as to not be seen, but the explosive boy turns out way in an outrage, so i quickly try to cover my laughter.

unfortunately, the asshole notices, glaring at me as he stalks over and i gulp, but it's not enough for my giggles to entirely fade, and he growls, "what's so fucking funny, sludge bitch?"

"noth-nothing, bakugou-san, absolutely nothing," i stutter out, but it's more from trying to contain my amusement rather than fear.

actually, for once, i'm not afraid of him. well damn.

the boy walks away, leaving mina to continue talking to kyoka, who keeps a light hold on my fingers as she talks to the pink girl, who has an arm wrapped around my shoulder in a friendly way as we crowd tsu's desk. normally, i wouldn't be so comfortable with someone other than hitoshi or neito doing that, but mina's a nice friend, so it's a comfort to have her weight half on me.

the conversation shifts to the three who were involved in the hero killer incident, and i tighten my grip subconsciously on my girlfriend's, almost missing the word going through my train of thought, and a smile grows on my face.

she's my girlfriend...

yeah, dumbass, i thought we'd already come to this conclusion

iida starts yelling for everyone to prepare for class, and after sharing an uncertain look with kyoka, she smiles gently at me and ushers me to my seat. i hesitantly let go of her hand, walking away, but when i sit down, she's still looking my way, and i blush a bit before looking away. my gay heart seriously is too fucking weak for her and her cute ass self.

~~~

all might instructs us to do a rescue training race, and i can't help but be a bit overwhelmed by excitement at the opportunity of getting over my dumbass fear of hurting someone, and working on improving what i'm training to do: rescue someone.

lets get this fucking show on the road little bitches

everyone's talking about how it isn't likely midoriya will do well, but i just silently listen to the commentary as i sit next to my girlfriend and momo while watching the screen. as soon as all might starts the exercise, the first group sets off, and we all watch in surprise as midoriya, for once, doesn't actually get injured, and copies movements similar to bakugou, who looks pissed.

sero ends up winning since midoriya fell, but overall it was an impressive race to watch. kyoka links hands with me before i leave for my own race, and i anticipate eagerly for the signal to go off. once it does, i let venom engulf my arms and legs and we swing from pipe to pipe and building to building.