we're so screwed

"today's training will be a little different."

i snapped to attention as aizawa~sensei started to speak, my nerves starting to grow at his words.

"you'll have three instructors. me, all might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

"sir! what kinda training is this?" a boy with black hair and weird elbows asked as he raised his hand. i believe his name was sero...

who cares what his damn name is? let's crush them all!

"no, we are not doing that," i muttered before tuning back into the conversation.

"rescue. you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that," our teacher answered the boy, causing others to speak up in excitement.

"guys, i'm not finished yet," aizawa said in exasperation, making the class go quiet.

"what you wear in this exercise is up to you. i know you're excited about costumes," with a click of a button the panels on the wall opened, "but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. this special training's at an off-campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there.

"that's all, start getting ready."

at that, everyone moved to grab their own numbered cases, including me.

i can't wait to make some of these bitches cry!

"this is rescue training, not fight training. shut up."

i'll shut up if i want to, bitch!

after getting changed, we all met up outside to wait for the bus, and though some of my more outgoing classmates conversed with each other, myself and a few others stuck to ourselves in favor of being alone.

at the sound of a whistle, i winced at the harsh noise that was followed by iida's voice.

"gather round class 1-a! using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" he shouted, gaining everyone's attention.

can i shut his ass up? he's really getting on my goddamn nerves

"i know that that technically wasn't a question, but still, no, you are not doing anything to anyone. stop whining," i hissed at venom, making him screech at me.

bitch i will do whatever the fuck i want! you don't own me!

"whatever, asshole," i grumbled as i loaded the bus.

what i wasn't expecting, though, was to wound up sitting next to the half-and-half dude. he didn't even acknowledge me, not that i minded, but it was honestly kind of weird sitting next to him. but in all honestly, i appreciated how he didn't start a conversation.

he must not like talking to others all that much, either.

i wasn't paying any attention to the main conversation of our classmates until kirishima looked this way, talking about pro quirks like bakugou and todoroki's.

'so his name is todoroki.'

not like it fuckin matters. he's just in the way of us becoming the best motherfuckers out there

"shut up," i snarled lowly, growing a bit embarrassed when todoroki opened his eye to look at me questioningly. i could only weakly smile at him, but decided to tune into the conversation ahead of us.

"sure, but bakugou's always angry so he'll never be that popular," tsu jabbed, and i almost snorted but refrained, flinching a bit when the ash blond started shouting.