special #2

groaning, rin rolls onto her other side in an attempt to go back to sleep. her brain had woke up, unfortunately, and now it was almost impossible to go back to sleep.

"rin, get up. i made food."

at the familiar voice of her lover, the woman groans once again. "do i have to...?"

"yes, now hurry the fuck up. you can only blame yourself and your lazy ass if it gets cold," huffing, the shorter woman walks out of the room, most likely heading to the dining table where the food was. rin nuzzles her head into the blanket in a last attempt to get more sleep, but seeing as if doesn't work, she gives up.

standing up from the bed, the tall woman groggily follows the direction her lover had obviously went to, seeing her at the table eating her food. smiling sleepily, rin sits down next to her, laying her head on her shoulder.

"morning..." she sighs, earning a little sigh and a chuckle from the other woman.

"morning, babe. now, eat your food so we can have our lazy day."

nodding reluctantly, rin eats her food, sometimes stealing a bit from kyoka.

once they were both done, they stand up and go back to the bedroom. the taller looks at the shorter, smiling softly when recognizing the familiar shirt on kyoka.

"you wore my shirt again."

"your clothes are always comfy, ok? besides, they're big and cozy and nice to sleep in. i don't need pajamas when i can just steal your clothes," kyoka defends playfully, making her love chuckle.

"you're right, sweets. want me to change you, again?"

at the small nod and light blush, rin takes her hand and gestures to the dresser to pick out her clothes. once the short woman had done just that, the silver haired woman takes the little cup she had on standby and stares at it expectantly.

"but i don't wanna!"

the symbiote complains, his head popping up next to them.

"you know the drill," they repeat in unison, smiling softly at each other while venom rolls his eyes and gags.

"y'all are so in love it's disgusting. i'm outta here." he leaves rin's body and slithers into the cup, the woman closing it and leaving it on a little table outside the room.

she turns back to her wife, smiling once again as she reaches out and undoes the buttons on the shirt. having done this many times for kyoka before, it didn't phase her anymore to see her body, even though she does always admire how beautiful the other woman is.

kyoka slips out of the shirt, kissing her wife gently before pulling away. rin then takes her night shorts and slides them off her lean legs, folding the articles of clothing before placing them on their spot on the bed. she quickly does the same to her own clothes, taking them off and placing them in their spot while kyoka got dressed.

once both of them were fully clothed, they left their bedroom again, rin letting venom out and allowing him to retreat back into her body.

the married couple grab a few things before heading out, having planned out a huge date for the day, seeing as it was the one full day of the last few weeks where neither of them had work or something came up. they were strictly avoiding everything that could interrupt them, instead enjoying in basking in the presence of each other.

they headed to their first destination, the familiar chicken shop in hosu where they first decided to be a couple. since their high school days, the two women had become regular customers, the co-owners of the shop becoming close friends over the years.

hell, they were even invited to the wedding!

giggling, kyoka squeezes her hand and brings her over to the table that was practically reserved for them after so long. hayami, the granddaughter of the owners, walks over and grins at the couple. "your usuals, loyal customers?"

"you know us too well, hayami-chan," kyoka says to the young girl, them all smiling at each other as they leave.

rin gives a quick hello to an older friend of hers sitting a few seats away eating his own chicken.

"hi, keigo-san!" said man grins at her, waving his free hand at the two before going back to his chicken and the two chuckle.

the couple had practically scarfed down their food when hayami brought it to them, thanking her and the owners before they did, and also before they leave.

they made their way to one of the parks that they'd gone to for one of their dates during their early adult years. rin sighs in content as she pulls kyoka into her arms, her chin resting on the shorter woman's' head as they walk. the shorter frowns playfully, poking her in the arm with one of her ear jacks, and rin pulls away with a teasing grin.

"she's challenging you," venom calls out to the woman, smirking as he riles her up, and kyoka begins to chase after hey.

"kyoka! stop it! i wasn't-" she tries to yell through her laughter only to be caught by young woman she calls her wife.

kyoka tackles her to the ground, smirking as she looks down on her. "you're trapped, babe. can't do anything, now can you?" rin smirks back up at her, enjoying the momentarily mocking look before she's flipped over as well, frowning at the taller woman above her.

"what were you saying, sweets?"

they both break out in laugher, laughing so hard at each other.

staring into her eyes, rin turns to her next words.

"you are the best person i could ever hope to spend the rest of my life with, kyoka. i love you so much."

kyoka smiles widely, a bright red blush on her cheeks.

"you are the only person i ever wanted to spend my life with, rin, and i love you so much more than you could ever love me."

scoffing playfully, rin rolls off her wife, denying it. "nope, not possible. my love for you is unmatchable."

"nuh-uh, mine is-"

"you two losers love each other a fucking lot, i fucking get it already! dear god, if you two were into sex i would've told you guys to fuck already goddammit."

both women glare at venom before chuckling. deciding to head home, since it was beginning to get dark. they walk the streets happily, holding hands the whole way. once they get back home, rin pulls kyoka to her and leans down to kiss the woman, smiling softly before she does.

they stand there for a few minutes, just kissing each other lovingly.

when they finally stop, they go into their bedroom, venom getting back in the cup while they change, and once they finish, they get back into bed.

"i love you."

"i love you more, sweets."