tHIs iS HaLlOwEeN (halloween special)

i giggle as i put on my costume. venom, hitoshi and i went shopping a couple weeks ago to pick out mine and hito's costumes, and i have to say, he and i are gonna are most likely gonna earn a lot of strange but funny looks.

we were going trick-or-treating with some of my classmates, while the rest either didn't feel like celebrating or just didn't wanna go out. but seeing as halloween is mine and venom's favorite holiday, we're both super excited to go, especially with our new friends.

looking down at my phone, i smile at seeing the text from hitoshi.

hito: i'm ready. you guys good to go?

me: yeah, we're gonna meet up with you and the others at the entrance. see you in a few

grinning, i pick up the last part of my costume and place it on my head, hurrying to head out of my dorm room and out the building. i'd managed to convince the others to all go wait while i finished getting ready, telling them to just meet me at the entrance. i wanted to surprise them with my costume, which i found all too amusing.

"let's get this show on the road, princess!" venom shouts eagerly, his head popping up over my shoulder. grinning, i put mask over my face and then pull the black hood up over it.

"this is gonna be fun."

when we reach the others, i grin underneath the mask, sneaking up behind kaminari who wasn't paying attention.

"when do you think sasaki-chan and shinso-kun are gonna get here?" he asks kirishima who was standing a few feet away, playing on his phone.

"beats me."

"well hopefully soon, becau- GAH HOLY FUCKIGN SHIT!!!"

i had tapped on his shoulder, the boy turning around and then jumping three feet high in the air. cackling, i clutch at my stomach as it starts hurting from the lack of air from laughing in this mask.

"rin-chan?" mina asks in surprise, walking over. the girl was dressed as a wolf, and she starts patting my back as i tru to regain my breath.

"hah, yeah! god, you're too easy, kami-kun!" i exclaim, hitting his shoulder playfully once more as the boy pouts at me. the others laugh or chuckle at him. bakugo, who had surprisingly come along, was laughing exaggeratedly and pointing at the poor electric boy.

"what are you, rin-chan?" ochaco asks, and i grin underneath my mask.

"i'm a plague doctor!"

some of them snicker at the irony, but then their eyes widen as hitoshi comes over in a matching costume.

"best friend goals," he states, the both of us fist-bumping and then blowing it up. we snicker, but then i turn to look at kyoka, who was dressed as a vampire, same as todoroki. i walk over to stand by her, saying, "hi, kyoka!"

"hey, rin," she says back, smiling as she takes notice of my excitement. "you really like halloween, huh?"

"yep! it's always been my favorite holiday, same for venom. free candy and getting to dress up crazily? best holiday ever!"

those that hear me chuckle or giggle at my statement, and i loop arms with kyoka and hitoshi as we all head off to go collect candy.