final battle but i'm still curious as shit

"what's wrong? you're not coming? you said you'd 'clear' this or something, right?

"come and get me if you can," all might said menacingly towards the villain, his eyes seeming to narrow into a strong glare.

"all might..."

"as expected, it looks like there is no need for us to fight."

"midoriya! we should get out of here now! it'll be worse if we end up getting taken hostage instead!" kirishima exclaimed, trying to get the green haired boys' attention.

i stared at the boy, wondering just what was going on in his head as everything continued to go down. he was probably in awe at seeing his hero overcome such a difficult and weird villain, but the fight wasn't exactly over, yet.

"well, what's wrong?" the number one shouted.

looking over at the hand-fetish guy, i saw he was scratching weirdly and rapidly at his neck, rambling, "if only we had nomu. that guy would've been able to go up against him without thinking about anything!"

"shigaraki tomura! please calm yourself! looking carefully, i see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of nomu's attacks. besides, the children seem to be frozen in fear. we still have underlings who can be used. there are likely only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. if you and i work together, we still have a chance of killing him and apprehending the beast," the misty bitch was saying to the hand-fetish guy, and a shiver went down my spine at his words.

"... that's right... that's right... we have no choice but to do it. i mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes."

just as he was saying that, the grunts started surrounding us, having gotten up off the ground. this didn't look good at all.

"all might will do something against the main bad guys," the spiked redhead stated, using his quirk to harden his arms, preparing to fight. "let's go help the others!"

a few seconds after that, the shigaraki dude started bolting towards the hero, screaming, "this is revenge for nomu!"

kurogiri surged towards him as well, getting ready to help hand-fetish finish off the hero.

but midoriya jumped forwards as he did this.

"midoriya!" i exclaimed slightly, about to move after him, but todoroki put his arm in front of me while staring at our classmate in surprise.

"get away from all might!" the boy screamed.

it was almost as if time stopped as shigaraki's hand reached through his partner, reaching towards midoriya's face while the boys's face slowly morphed into one of utter horror.

"i won't fall for that again!"

shigaraki was laughing maniacally as his hand was about to enclose around midoriya's face, but his actions were stopped abruptly by a gunshot going off and something going through his hand.

we all turned to the source of the noise, seeing the hero snipe shooting at the villains before us.

"sorry everyone! sorry we're late! i gathered all who were immediately available."

the teachers had finally arrived to help all of us.

i felt my eyes start to well up with tears of relief, but i stopped them before it could get out of hand.

you're honestly such a pussy

ignoring him, i looked back to the ones that had been preparing to fight just a few seconds ago.