can talking be considered training too?

the next morning, i avoided the other girls like the plague, keeping my distance from them. they all had been looking at me with worry since they'd first seen me this morning, but their tiredness kept them from asking questions or approaching me.

that would only last so long, though.

"good morning, ladies and gentlemen! today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. the goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. it is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. proceed carefully."

after he has bakugou demonstrate how he hasn't really improved that much in this way, aizawa has us all begin doing our own exercises.

this oughta be fun

———

earlier, aizawa had asked me just what i knew was my greatest weakness when it came to my quirk.

"i need to focus on embracing it but not losing control. if i could work with it away from everyone else, that'd be the best, just in case it gets out of control," i'd told him.

so, he'd stationed me quite far away from everyone else, in the forest, and i was fighting off earth beasts while venom had completely overtaken me on the outside.

"damn, it feels good to fight something that actually gives us a challenge!"

'let's beat these bitches back into the ground!'

"woah, that sounded more violent than usual coming from you. you doin alright, princess?" he asks mockingly, destroying another beast as one came up behind it.

'i'm fine you douchebag, i'm just really hyped about finally being able to let go of some of my fear after all these years. looking back on it, i should've listened to you more, and i'm sorry about that'

"nah, it's not your fault, and i know why you were so scared. just promise not to beat yourself up over it, anymore, got it?" he chomped the head off one of the two beasts, then threw a roundhouse kick at the other, effectively breaking it down until it was just boulders on the ground.

'i promise to try. is that good enough?'

"don't get cocky with me, you little bitch."

'shut the hell up'

———

later, dinner had finally come, much to my joy, and i practically wept at the sight of the food stuff. it doesn't matter to me that we have to cook it, since i'd been cooking for myself for years now, so i just got started along with everyone else.

todoroki had been used to light the fires, because for some reason no one else knew how to light something without using a quirk or a dial or something, and i shake my head at bakugou attempting to light one.

what a dumbass

i lit the one that was closest to me with a knife and a rock, earning some shocked looks my way, but i ignored them and began slicing some vegetables with the explosive bitch doing the same next to me. he glares at me, seeing as we're both doing the same job, but moves on with his task as i do the same.