Chapter 17

My costume design is finished. I added a few extra details, and continued working on my mask.

• Viridian hoodie
•Black ripped jeans
•Fingerless leather gloves
•Black combat boots
•Carbon fiber face mask (w/ voice changer)
•Red contacts

The contacts were a last minute decision, they're mainly to alter my appearance even more. Plus, they look cool.

It's now July 8th, meaning my birthday is in one week. I'm prepared to go off on my own again. Probably for good this time. I have new goals I want to accomplish, things I need to learn about. I can only get those things done on time if I'm by myself, putting my full focus and dedication to it.

I have the supplies, I have the notebooks, and I have the money.

I'm going to be a hero.

I understand that some people may not agree with what I'm doing, and I respect that, but it honestly makes me annoyed. I want people to feel safe when I'm around, like a real hero. I want to bring justice to others, like a real hero. I will take down criminals and villains.

Just like a real hero.

So why do people automatically think that vigilantes are bad? It's just a different type of hero. I guess, maybe, since everyone is so fond if the title "hero" and is afraid of the title "villain" and a vigilante is neither of those, they automatically decide to cast them to the villain side.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Sure, vigilantes and hero's have their differences. But, their goal is the same. The idea is the same. To save people and take down villains, and bring justice to the world. So what's the problem with vigilantes?

Nothing, in my opinion.

The heroes are the problem.

Not all heroes... but specifically All Might and that flaming bastard Endeavor. There are so many reasons. For one, I recently learned that Endeavor abused his family. His youngest son, Shoto Todoroki, goes to UA. He got the worst of it. I can only imagine the trauma he was put through... I feel sorry for him. No kid deserves what he went through. I'm going to learn what I can about Endeavor, and use that against him. I could wait a few years to confront him, or I can post what I found anonymously online.

Either way works for me, as long as I can let the people who look up to him, know the truth about him.

About All Might, there's a lot there... I think you know some of it, right? I could explain... but I don't feel like wasting my time explaining why the bastard is, in fact, a bastard. He doesn't deserve my time. From personal experiences, to things I've realized once I took a step back from my old life. I could see the problems clearly. I could see the things that other people couldn't, because they were in the mix of the chaos that is the hero society.

That's why I want to let everyone know the truth.

It's now July 10th, meaning my birthday is in just 5 days. I have nearly everything I need, I'm just not quite sure where I'm going to go. There's no need to go super far away. Besides, I think it would be better to stay semi-close to where I used to live anyways. I might end up traveling the outskirts or the towns around Musutafu. I need to get ahold of the criminals that run around, as well as the villains. In order to do that, and keep an eye on our "Symbol of Peace" as well as Endeavor, I need to stay nearby. I also kinda want to learn about what's going on at UA, which will be hard, but I'll make it work somehow. Hopefully. That's not my top priority, though, so I might not even bother.

If I wanted to, I could leave now. But, I want to stay just a bit longer, so I can celebrate my birthday with Aki.

That's the one thing I'm looking forward to before I leave.

My patrols have been going great. I've taken down many criminals, but I kept my identity secret. I want people to know that there's someone around that is helping keep them safe. I'll reveal myself as Crimson-Viridity when the time is right.