Chapter 28

My costume has had a few upgrades. Mostly reinforcements and stuff like that. I got a new pair of combat boots, much more durable compared to my other ones. I still have the same black shirt and dress pants with the corset vest, so not too drastic of a change.

I just thought I'd mention it.

You remember that Uraraka girl I saved that one time? We actually got in contact again.

2 months ago*

I needed to get a few things at the store, so that's where I am now. I'm running out of some essential things in my apartment.

I also wanted to buy some snacks. I'm hungry.

I'm in the candy aisle now looking through some of the different candies they have. That is at least until I heard a familiar voice at the end of the aisle.

"...Viridity?" She asked. I turned to face her, immediately recognizing who it was.

"Uraraka! It's great to see you again." I said with a smile. I haven't seen her since I saved her from that guy all those months ago. I'm honestly surprised I'm seeing her again.

"It's great to see you too! Thank you again.. you know, for saving me. It was very heroic of you." She said.

"It was no problem, really. I'm trying to be as heroic as I can be. I'm glad I got to you in time." I replied. It's true. It's my job, it would be wrong not to help her. Not only that, it's what I want to do.

It's also what needs to be done more often. Not glanced at and left alone.

Heroes. They disgust me.

We ended up going to a nearby cafe to talk about what's been going on in our lives. Of course, I had to leave out a lot. But it was still nice talking to her again. I was glad to see she was doing well.

I also learned a few things.

I knew she went to U.A, so I asked her about it. She explained how she loved going there, she's grown so much when it comes to being a hero, and she loves her classmates.

I asked about what her classmates were like.

She only mentioned a few people in detail.

"Well... there's Mina. She's super nice, and smart, and athletic. She's really pretty too..." She started blushing, but continued talking about a few other people before one name caught my attention.

"There's this boy named Bakugou. He's a smart guy, very strong, but so is his ego. He's always yelling and insulting people for a reason I may never know. Its entertaining sometimes, as long as it's not directed at you." She explained, giving a strained chuckle at the end.

"He seems... interesting." I concluded.

"Yeah, definitely." She replied.

Back to present*

So, seems like Katsuki hasn't changed much.

That's not surprising, though.

Anyways, Uraraka now follows me on Twitter. I followed her back as well. I always follow back.

@CrimsonViridity @Uravity_UO

She still doesn't know I'm a vigilante, and it could possibly be bad if she found out. It wouldn't make too much of a difference because she doesn't know my real name, but I'd rather that not happen.

I think it'll be fine, though. It's not necessarily like she could tell someone. What could she say anyways?

I also found out that Eraserhead, or, Shouta Aizawa, works as a teacher at U.A. Specifically class 1A, the class that Uraraka is in.

Which means he teaches Katsuki as well.

I wonder what kind of potential Eraserhead sees in Katsuki, if any at all.

AN: I actually do have a Twitter, both the accounts mentioned are mine. CrimsonViridity being my main one. Uravity_UO being my backup. Go follow!! <33