Viridian and Crimson pt.2

I froze, and Katsuki's eyes widened.

Katsuki expected that answer, but it still hurt. Considering...

"What?" I asked quietly, my eyes going just as wide as his.

"I-" Katsuki started, but couldn't finish his sentence. He couldn't finish because there was now a sharp blade pointing straight at his throat.

Izuku started laughing maniacally, throwing his head back, causing the tip of the blade to graze against Katsuki's skin, making him shudder. The feeling was awful, he could feel the cold metal digging into his skin ever-so slightly, resulting in a stinging sensation that he just couldn't get away from, because he was frozen in utter terror and fear.

"You? Love me? Really? I can't believe it. After all those years you spent harassing me. After all these years... now that you're seeing me, alive and well... you decide to tell me you love me?" I taunted. "What kind of sick joke is this?" I continued, my voice laced with anger and frustration.

"I-it's not a joke. I realized... after you died. You... it hurt me... I-" he was cut off again.

"Me? You're telling me... I hurt YOU?!" I yelled. "Who the hell do you think you are... you're the one that hurt me. You hurt me over and over again for YEARS. You're so damn arrogant. If you were to tell me you loved me 100 times over, I still wouldn't believe you. Besides, you'd be dead before you could even get to 10." I said, my voice dropping to a low threatening tone.

His eyes held so many emotions. Anger, frustration, hatred, and all the others in between.

"For the last 3 years, Katsuki..." I started, looking down.

Katsuki's eyes widened. He used his first name. From what he remembers, Izuku has never called him by his real name. It sounded so foreign coming out of his mouth, but Katsuki didn't mind.

"For the last 3 years I had to hold myself back from finding you and taking you down. I've been waiting so long, and now here I am."

Izuku looked straight into Katsuki's eyes, a newfound emotion swirling in them.

Bloodlust.

"Here I am, face to face with one of the two people I hate most. Finally...

Finally, I can kill you."