Chapter 21

August 22nd

It's been a little over a month since I went out on my own again. I've been traveling the outskirts of Musutafu, or, the towns around it. It is a tad bit risky, but I know what I'm doing.

I've filled up a few notebooks already. I've written about certain heroes, villains and criminals, or ordinary people who are keeping secrets that harm others. I've come across several more criminals as well, so I've gained more knowledge and experience when it comes to fighting, as well as improving my fighting style.

You remember Stain? Yeah.

His ideology has been spreading immensely since that video came out. I've already encountered a few people that were inspired by his ideals, and began committing crimes because of it. I gotta say, even though Stain is locked away now, he's made a huge impact on the community.

I agree with his beliefs, on some level.

There are heroes who are in it only for the money and fame. More than you think. There are some heroes who do not deserve that title, because of those reasons, or simply because they are just bad people. For example,

Endeavor.

That flaming bitch. First of all, his attitude and personality scare some people. You don't want to scare people away, you want them to come to you and feel safe around you. His only desire was to surpass All Might, which doesn't allow him focus on actually being a hero. He's selfish, and only cares about himself.

He has secrets. Many secrets. He is lying to the people that look up to him. If his secrets and lies were exposed to the world, his reputation would be ruined, and he would be in prison. I couldn't tell you just how much I hate that man. He abused his kids. He had an arranged marriage to someone who didn't have any other choice. His oldest son, died at a young age because of Endeavors actions in their household. There's some more to that story and there are things that don't add up and I have my own theories... but I'll figure that out eventually.

His youngest child, Shoto Todoroki. He had the most trauma because of his father. He's an aspiring hero, and he goes to UA. I've learned more about him, simply because of his father. I wanted to know his full backstory, what really happened. Like his scar over the left side of his face.

I can only imagine why it's there, and who gave it to him.

Sigh.

I've been thinking about exposing heroes and other people anonymously over the internet. Not only will people learn the truth, I can get my name out there. I can let people know who I am, what I stand for, and what I strive to do. People can know who I am. Finally...

I made a Twitter account so I could do just that. @CrimsonViridity because that's my name now, and that's what I want everyone to know me by. This is how I'm going to let everyone know who I am. I'm not sure what to post first, but I'll figure it out eventually. I don't need to use it right now anyways.

All I know, is that in time, everyone will know the truth.

When going to different towns, I tend to stay in one for several days before moving onto the next one. This allows me to gain more information, as well as learn my way around the area.

Everyday when I walk or skate, I automatically get a leg workout, but I've been doing more effective workouts in my own time as well. I can't necessarily keep going with my diet, but I'm eating healthier also.

I've also been keeping tabs on the League of Villains. Not necessarily It's members, but their leader. All I know, is that his name is All For One. I don't know what he looks like, or what his background is. I just know that he's very powerful, but is living off of a gas mask... he was clearly severely injured a while back... I just don't know what happened or when it happened.

I have my own theories on that as well.

Since I stay in a town for several days at a time, I make money in different ways. Sometimes I can get a job but in the end I just end up having to quit the job. I've sold a few things, but other than that, there's not much I can do to make money. As of right now, anyways.

I'm going to continue going along the outskirts of Musutafu, as well as a few towns that are farther away. My goal now is to gain more information about heroes, villains, and the likes.

I also think, maybe... my costume is in need of an upgrade?

A/N: fun fact, I actually did make a Twitter account :) it's @CrimsonViridity go follow <33

Also this was kinda a filler chapter... I'm not completely sure how to continue from here. I know where I want this story to go (I have so many ideas it's insane) I just don't know how to reach that part yet... hopefully it doesn't last long though. I want to keep writing!