Chapter 20

Apparently, the villain in front of me escaped prison about an hour prior, and managed to take a gun with him. (I'm not sure how he was capable of doing that, his quirk must've helped him out. Maybe he has some kind of stealth quirk...) He was supposed to serve life in prison for the crimes he's done, (I don't know the details) but they decided to execute him early on. Once he heard about this, he found a way to escape, and decided he wanted to do one last crime before he died...

Kinda messed up... but alright. I have to deal with it anyways. At least until police show up.

I had to think of a plan. Come on, Izuku. You always have a plan. No matter how bad it is... you always have a plan. I told myself.

While he was still looking down, I slowly walked closer to him. I was fairly far away still, but I needed to get closer to do this right. I took my left hand and reached to the left side of my belt and pulled out one of my knives. I had to do this carefully... because if I didn't aim right I could miss him and hurt the woman he was holding.

I held onto my knife tightly, and as soon as he realized I was walking up to him, he snapped his head up. In that moment, while he was still caught off guard by my close presence, I threw the knife, aiming at his leg. The knife stabbed his upper calf, closer to his knee. He yelled in pain, letting go of the woman and kneeling down to hold his leg. I ran is fast as I can towards him, grabbing the woman and getting her to a safe spot before running just as fast back to the villain so he didn't have much time to recover from my attack. He saw me coming towards him and just barely dodged, stumbling back, ultimately causing his leg more pain. You really should just give up...

"You really should just give up. You're injured, it's gonna get worse the more you fight. Besides, the police will be here soon." I stated. The man was currently on the ground, finding trouble standing up. "I... don't care..." he rasped out. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, man?

He stood up and charged at me, despite his stab wound, which, not to mention, still has my knife sticking out of it. Ugh... I'm gonna have to clean it off once we're done here. I thought. I blocked his punch, sending my own punch to him with my right hand. I honestly forgot I was wearing my brass knuckles, so I went a bit hard on him. I punched him right in the gut, the brass weapon only making the hit hurt that much more. He doubled over in pain, laying on the ground. I sighed.

I stood up, and looked around. I then heard sirens quickly approaching our location, and decided it was a good time to leave.

"I don't know what you did to deserve an execution, but it has to be something bad. I don't think you want your death date to be any sooner than it already is. You're lucky I stopped you before you shot that woman." I whispered to him before wrapping my hand around the handle of my blade, and pulling it out from his leg. He screamed out in pain once more as I ran back to the building I had set my bag behind. I put my brass knuckles away, not bothering to take anything else off. I put my knife back in my belt, despite all the blood still on it. I'll have to clean that up later... I audibly groaned at the thought.

I then ran away from the scene, heading more into the town, but sticking behind most of the buildings. I took out my phone after a while of running, and went to my Maps app to see where I needed to go. I need to head towards Kakgeawa now, so I looked up the directions to get there, then began skating my way there.

It took about an hour and a half to get to where I needed, and the whole villain thing lasted about half an hour before I left. It's now 3pm. I had food not that long ago, so I'm not hungry. I'm kinda stuck on what to do now...

A/N: but like I'm actually kinda stuck on what to add to this story 👀 like I know where I want it to go, but I don't know what to put in between this and that 😰