Chapter 24

18 months later (April 14th, Izuku is 17)

I like telling people that my quirk is "Precision with Weapons". It's pretty accurate, if you ask me. Anyone would believe it, and they do. All that training with Aki brought me here. I look up to him still, since he taught me most of what I know about offense and defense with knives of all sorts. Of course, I did my own training and taught myself my own techniques too. But he's the one that got me started on all of it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say I do have a quirk. My aim is near-perfect, and my knife skills are exceptional. Way better than the average person.

I don't like to brag- well- yes I do. But that's besides the point. Even without a quirk, I'm stronger than I ever could've imagined.

It's all thanks to All Might.

It's all thanks to Katsuki.

And above all, it's all thanks to Akimitsu.

I cant wait to see Katsuki's face once he sees me. I'll finally get to prove that son of a bitch wrong. (No offense to Mitsuki, I actually quite like her)

He'd always say bullshit like-

You're useless.

You can never be a hero.

You can't do anything without a quirk.

You're weak.

Just give up.

Die.

"Oh, how the tables have turned, Kacchan."
.
.
.
"I'll show you who's the weak one."

I often fantasize about the day that I can pin Katsuki underneath me, and look into his eyes which will be full of fear, instead of complete rage. I fantasize about the day I can face him once again, and beat his ass and put him in his place.

I never forgave him for what he did to me back in middle school. It's a grudge I don't think I'll ever let go of.

I'm going to get my revenge one way or another.

I'll make sure of it.